Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Mikelima quando hai intenzione di capire MissX non è un inquilino e non deve mettersi a nudo e mostrare qualcosa per te. Soprattutto quando si chiama i suoi nomi e la domanda che lei fa qualcosa.

First write in bold to the cow that kisses you.
Second I understand what I want.
Third I write that I want and if it is not good enough to avoid it.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's nice to see Polya and Lola having a little fun in Lola's room,,cuddling and playing tickle fight:biggrin::heart::heart:

Dang! I missed it I was watching Kitty clean the rat cage naked ::)

So far though, despite the coconut decorated strawberry cake Gina made, and all the carefully cut letters and little crowns there has been no attempt made to decorate the flat for a party. It makes me wonder if it is for tomorrow night rather than tonight??

18 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

First write in bold to the cow that kisses you.
Second I understand what I want.
Third I write that I want and if it is not good enough to avoid it.

First of all Mikelima I do not kiss cows that is your game. Second you can understand what you want all you want but you cannot always have it your way. Write whatecer you want but MissX is not going to wear high heels or get naked for you. She is a guest so only does what she wants , when she wants and she does not want to get naked for you.

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

So far though, despite the coconut decorated strawberry cake Gina made, and all the carefully cut letters and little crowns there has been no attempt made to decorate the flat for a party. It makes me wonder if it is for tomorrow night rather than tonight??

May not even be a party. Gina may have just felt like baking a cake.

• Upvote 1