Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

Rose and Carol gets dressed

Rosie was just speaking to someone in English on the phone...They're going for something to eat because there's nothing in the house. She was a bit mysterious as to where they were going with the person on the phone....It suggested that they didn't want them there...:confused:

kick out rose i can't wait she leave this app don't derserve to srat open this girls just think its an hotel and poor sophie they don't respect her always alone strange situation and tired to see always same girls come back to thid place for nothing go away rose

• Upvote 1

I hope, as everyone says that girls read our comments, I would tell Rose that his country is approaching the harvest of potatoes and I believe that two strong arms like her, would do very convenient to his family, I absolutely feel your lack

48 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

and Nicole continues to be MIA - She's bound to need clean underwear at some point...

She's out of town until the 21st (you can see this by holding your mouse over the little plane icon next to the apartment name).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I hope, as everyone says that girls read our comments, I would tell Rose that his country is approaching the harvest of potatoes and I believe that two strong arms like her, would do very convenient to his family, I absolutely feel your lack

Sorry, but this post is abit off topic, everyone know that I mean it is very accepted to criticice, but what is your critiqe sergio, this has no relevance, just an excuse to write negative about her.

P.S. I don't know the climate of where she comes from, but where I come from, potatoes are harvested much later in the autumn

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, timber said:

She's out of town until the 21st (you can see this by holding your mouse over the little plane icon next to the apartment name).

Yes sometimes you gotta explain stuff to these guys Timber,,,,now go back about 10 pages and count all the people who said that these girls could not leave the Apt to go on a vacation while on vacation,,,,or that they have to listen to the complainers and RLC and stay inside the Apt and not be allowed to leave lol.

I guess it's ok with RLC for Nichole to leave because they even supported her by putting that plane Icon and telling us when she's coming back,,,,this kind of stuff validates what I keep on saying all along and i just love it when I'm always right.:biggrin::biggrin:

talk.gif