Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

.  Toward the end of his seizures he always makes these weird sounds while he is trying to get his breath back (a very strong gasping noise).

Thanks for all the info Harley...I hope I never have to face this in real life but if I do, I feel like I'm an expert now...This above is exactly what she was doing..I feel really guilty now because when I tuned into her live, she was doing this and I thought it was a very intense orgasm..but I could see both her hands!! It was only when I tuned into replay I realised something was seriously wrong...
She went onto the balcony for a while, now she's lying down in bed...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for all the info Harley...I hope I never have to face this in real life but if I do, I feel like I'm an expert now...This above is exactly what she was doing..I feel really guilty now because when I tuned into her live, she was doing this and I thought it was a very intense orgasm..but I could see both her hands!! It was only when I tuned into replay I realised something was seriously wrong...
She went onto the balcony for a while, now she's lying down in bed...

I hope you never do either.  I hope none of you ever do!!  I can see where it might resemble a very strong, intense orgasm but usually they don't last as long as most Grand Mal Seizures do.

Yeah the scary part of them to me is waiting to see them get their breathing back.  When my son first started having seizures and if we were present, we had to time them from start to finish.  The longest seizure he had lasted just a tad over 12 minutes......talk about freaking out!!  Usually they last somewhere between 6 to 10 minutes, so you can see why I was wiggin out over it lol.  Scared the ever living shit out of me dude!!!

I'll catch you later, going to try to get back to sleep from having to get up and piss and get caught up on CC with the adventures of the ladies of the night.

Have a good one!!

• Upvote 2

You have that very right Harley and am sorry to hear about your son. My first wife had  Grand Mal Seizures and it was not pretty. She dropped our 5month old daughter down a flight of stairs one day while having a seizure. Luck was with her and neither was hurt. The worst was when she had 14 in a row in the back of a police car on the way to the hospital and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. Docs said having the baby changed something and that was causing her to have them more often.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jesus guys,,,just check Nicole on replay...She had a fit!!! And it was fucking scarey...She's in with the other girls now and is crying...Anna is looking after her..

Thank for the info and all the updates after this, Naga. 

I won't be going back on replay tonight for this if you don't mind. There are aspects of Real Life I don't need to see if I can avoid them. 

I hope you're okay, Nicole :heart:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You have that very right Harley and am sorry to hear about your son. My first wife had  Grand Mal Seizures and it was not pretty. She dropped our 5month old daughter down a flight of stairs one day while having a seizure. Luck was with her and neither was hurt. The worst was when she had 14 in a row in the back of a police car on the way to the hospital and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. Docs said having the baby changed something and that was causing her to have them more often.

Thanks Snakeater, much appreciated!  Sorry to here that about your first wife, I know what you went through!  Luckily your daughter and your wife were OK after the incident. I couldn't imagine seeing or even hearing about my son having 14 seizures of any kind in a row.  I honestly don't know if I could handle that at this stage in my life......don't think my heart could take it!!

I wish I had something to help me sleep.  The next time I see my cardiologist, I'm going to see if there is something he can prescribe for me that will be OK to take with my heart medicine.  I hate times like these!!

• Upvote 1