Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I actually agree, without speculation there is just nothing to talk about when the apartments are empty, and when it is about something non-controversial (like whether Nicole went to hospital or not) I don't think there is any harm

The problems come when people start speculating about where the girls are at night, who the guys are that come back to the apartment, how they make their money etc, because then it turns very quickly from speculation into insults and then arguments

You said it better than I did.

I've never made it a secret that I have no time for Nicole, sorry Naga, but the manipulative little madam has wormed her way into the big bedroom yet again and true to form she has spent more time away from the apartment than she has in it and will probably continue in a similar vein until she leaves which could be a long time yet. I must say though that her eye looks really sore so I sympathise with her for that whatever she has done (an insect bite or someone has wacked her??).

Now Sofie this is a different situation all together. She's not the prettiest kid on the block but I believe another slow burner that will end up pleasing us big time in the not too distant future I reckon, if last night is anything to go by. Only a few days in and she's nearly open bating and she's pretty handy with the body paint so yet another art school scholar. Now with the apartment going u/m when nobody is at home might suggest the new girl is on her way perhaps so let's hope she can team up with the new one and have some fun. 

For what it's worth, tonight looks to me to be a private pool party at someone's house and the girls from both b-1 and b-2 have gone or sundowners at one of the hotel pools bars. Wherever it is being held, it looks like a quiet night all round until they all come home at whatever time of night :dodgy:

30 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I've never made it a secret that I have no time for Nicole, sorry Naga, but the manipulative little madam has wormed her way into the big bedroom yet again and true to form she has spent more time away from the apartment than she has in it and will probably continue in a similar vein until she leaves which could be a long time yet. I must say though that her eye looks really sore so I sympathise with her for that whatever she has done (an insect bite or someone has wacked her??).

... No dude, she had two very serious seizures on cam in the apartment, and during one of them her face was banging on her bedside cabinet. I imagine that at least some of the time she has spent away from the apartment has been at a doctor or hospital, and at nights potentially with somebody who can look after her in case it happens again (both seizures were whilst she was asleep)

I would like to ask for help from many RLC observers on how Nicole behaves, for two evenings he went out with Sofie, then returned at three o'clock and then went out again, if a boy would come out directly with him, because he would reach him at three o'clock at night I can understand, as I did not understand last night Gina's boyfriend she brought home, after a while her friends Lola and Polya danced in panties in front of him, these apartments are increasingly bizarre

24 minutes ago, Benfold said:

... No dude, she had two very serious seizures on cam in the apartment, and during one of them her face was banging on her bedside cabinet. I imagine that at least some of the time she has spent away from the apartment has been at a doctor or hospital, and at nights potentially with somebody who can look after her in case it happens again (both seizures were whilst she was asleep)

If that's the case then I apologise, after all, that's something outwith her control. I missed that totally so wasn't aware that's what happened.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If that's the case then I apologise, after all, that's something outwith her control. I missed that totally so wasn't aware that's what happened.

No probs Happy, you weren't to know...As for the big bedroom, she was next in line for it...:biggrin:

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

she had two bad seizures within two days as to why she hadn't spent the night i her room recently. Even the most die hard Nicole critic would show sympathy for her if they had witnessed it like most of us did

• Upvote 3

A case of the being in the right place at the right time suppose.

I'm just waiting to see Sofie and those ultra long legs in that big bed performing - even Lola is shaping up with the most (nearly) open bate to date yet last night and her multi orgasm session. It would be nice to think she could go the whole way before she leaves and Sofie is not far behind her already ::)

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

she had two bad seizures within two days as to why she hadn't spent the night i her room recently. Even the most die hard Nicole critic would show sympathy for her if they had witnessed it like most of us did

so all is forgiven happyman :biggrin:

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

he manipulative little madam has wormed her way into the big bedroom yet again and true

I agree, she manipulated her way there last time, but it was rightfully hers this time, the big room is usually occupied by the girl who has been there the longest. When Rose left, that is Nicole.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I must say though that her eye looks really sore so I sympathise with her for that whatever she has done (an insect bite or someone has wacked her??).

She hit her hed during 2 epileptic grand mal seizures, on cam, it was awfull.

May I speculate happyone? I think it may be the reason she has slept away from b2 the last couple of nights

• Upvote 2