Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

A case of the being in the right place at the right time suppose.

I'm just waiting to see Sofie and those ultra long legs in that big bed performing - even Lola is shaping up with the most (nearly) open bate to date yet last night and her multi orgasm session. It would be nice to think she could go the whole way before she leaves and Sofie is not far behind her already ::)

I loved Sofie's 'foreplay' last night...very sensual and certainly turned me on. As for Lola, I wasn't as blown away...Kept her panties on, blocked the view with her leg, the bed covers and her hand...NV not great in that room either...But I'm really warming to Sofie, and I think she is really attractive...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I once had a girlfriend that took epileptic seizures almost on a daily basis. Whenever she went into her seizure I just made sure I moved her to the center of the floor where she couldn't hit anything that would do harm to herself.After the Episode was done I just put her into bed and she'd be asleep for the next 6 Hours She'd go through 2 seizures most times. If it went past 2 seizures I just called 9-1-1 and the Ambulance would come and take her to the Hospital.

It seems that if you are suffering from that sort of medical condition it is best not to be left alone for long periods. Nicole does not need much of an excuse to be absent from the apartment, but given the circumstances it is understandable (although if it is an ongoing thing I would not imagine RLC will renew her for another month)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It seems that if you are suffering from that sort of medical condition it is best not to be left alone for long periods. Nicole does not need much of an excuse to be absent from the apartment, but given the circumstances it is understandable (although if it is an ongoing thing I would not imagine RLC will renew her for another month)

She should not be alone when she goes into an Episode. The best thing RLC can do for her is send her home so she can get the proper Medical Treatment she desperately needs.

That last time when she was here and got into that Catfight with Estelle she got a good blow which caused a black eye out of the ordeal and a few scratches to boot. I'm wondering if that blow to the eye may have done some damage. Her last visit she was not in this type of condition.

• Upvote 2

I might not be Mr Popular for saying this about my girl guys,  but what I saw this afternoon was Nicole almost back to her gorgeous self.She  was happy and smiling, and her time spent with the lovely Sofie was great...they seem pretty close. I'd rather see her spend her nights away from B2, if it has this effect on her and is helping, than her having more horrible episodes like those we've witnessed...I'd like to think she's had 2 seizure-free nights in a row now...:heart:...

I'm well aware she is still a B2 resident, and the fact that she isn't staying there night after night will piss some guys off, but for me, her health is 1st and foremost...and whatever, wherever and with whoever she's spending the nights, it certainly seems to be helping judging by her appearance and mood this afternoon...:heart:

Poor Sophie, RLC why do you do this.  Nic came home last right when I looked Sophie had a evening dress and N removing dance shorts, then leaves again,  Now Sophie alone again, if Nic has med issues tell her to leave.  She looked fine to me after days of speculation and statements of "I know whats happening I talk her".

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Poor Sophie, RLC why do you do this.  Nic came home last right when I looked Sophie had a evening dress and N removing dance shorts, then leaves again,  Now Sophie alone again, if Nic has med issues tell her to leave.

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware she is still a B2 resident, and the fact that she isn't staying there night after night will piss some guys off,

...And the winner is....wait for it guys...well this is a turn up for the books...It's Suckfootsoles, surely a mistake...:dodgy:

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I loved Sofie's 'foreplay' last night...very sensual and certainly turned me on. As for Lola, I wasn't as blown away...Kept her panties on, blocked the view with her leg, the bed covers and her hand...NV not great in that room either...But I'm really warming to Sofie, and I think she is really attractive...:biggrin:

Foreplay? you were just crying for hours over her health status and then she does this as if nothing happened if there was a med issue?  I do not understand.  Yes this is Sophie, but she supposed be caring about Nic  AAHHH.

57 minutes ago, Benfold said:

also think they should find a quick replacement for Nicole, for health reasons. In the mean time they are keeping her on, being in B2 during the days, but sleeping somewhere else.