Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I loved Sofie's 'foreplay' last night...very sensual and certainly turned me on. As for Lola, I wasn't as blown away...Kept her panties on, blocked the view with her leg, the bed covers and her hand...NV not great in that room either...But I'm really warming to Sofie, and I think she is really attractive...:biggrin:

and I will put her up there with my angel and we all know  just what I think of her :heart: my :angel:

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and I will put her up there with my angel and we all know  just what I think of her :heart: my :angel:

and I say this  I don't watch the fake shit I in b1 sorry but all 3 girls in b1 are nothing but fake starting with lola all the way down to gina she may show a lot but she is just as fake as the mother of all fake that ever came in to the b apartments lola

• Upvote 3

Morning everyone...So B2 UM again...:confused:

Wasn't it strange that Sofie slept in Nicole's bed...I posted that maybe she was getting practise in for when Nicole leaves...Well that could possibly be sooner rather than later...with her medical condition and the fact she's stayed somewhere else the last 3 nights...Sofie was certainly making herself at home there last night, what, with all the sexy naked selfies, and then the bate...:biggrin:

...or is a new girl coming in at last...or Is Nicole leaving and a new girl coming in...I'm just passing the time here guys, so don't fire bullets at me for speculating..Some of you will be thinking exactly the same shit, but haven't posted....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1