Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 8 minutes, meran a dit :

Est-ce que la boucle de temps a commencé à nouveau par B1 se prépare à sortir?

I hope that Helen stays at the apartment, because for me a long time ago I no longer look B1

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CowArt said:

No personal experience, but a buddy of mine brought a girl back from vacation a couple of years ago, and the first day he left for work, and left her alone, he found his apartment pretty much cleared out when he came back. :dodgy:

Did you Rubber Stamp his Forehead after that.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Did you Rubber Stamp his Forehead after that.   :biggrin:

No need, he stamped his head on the wall several times. :biggrin:

It's not like we didn't warn him... If you can't score a perfect ten at home, and you manage to bring one back from vacation, there's bound to be trouble in your future. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

sometimes I wish that we could have 3 brand new girls that don't know each other arriving all at the same time,,,so we could go on a journey together with them as they get to know each other and become friends right in front of our eyes.:heart:::)

That would be my ideal senario Mikey, 3 unknown entities...For me that's the beauty of new girls coming in. Some are more entertaining than others, but I'm just happy they do whatever they're comfortable with...Watching the girls form relationships with each other is a biggy for me, and if non of them know each other, it could be fascinating :biggrin:

I can see these 3 are chatting quite happily now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

No need, he stamped his head on the wall several times. :biggrin:

It's not like we didn't warn him... If you can't score a perfect ten at home, and you manage to bring one back from vacation, there's bound to be trouble in your future. :dodgy:

Some have to learn the Hard Way before they realize never to do it again.