Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, happyone said:

This is very treatable and is not a stretch--if you read the symptoms, then a lot of them mimic Nicole's 

Syphilitic meningitis symptoms include:

• vision changes, such as blurring or loss or vision
  • a fever
  • a headache
  • changes in mental status
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders
  • unexplained fatigue
  • seizures
  • sensitivity to light and noise
  • muscle aches
  • a disinterest in eating or drinking

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm merely wondering how you pulled that out of your ass!  Either you have an inside line to one of the girls, you work for RLC somehow, you were a doctor at sometime or another, or you've known someone that has had it, whatever the case may be it is strange how you pulled that one out of thin air.  Like I said in another post, if you really generally cared about Nicole's health you should write RLC and have her removed from the SET so she can seek the help she needs!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm merely wondering how you pulled that out of your ass!  Either you have an inside line to one of the girls, you work for RLC somehow, you were a doctor at sometime or another, or you've known someone that has had it, whatever the case may be it is strange how you pulled that one out of thin air.  Like I said in another post, if you really generally cared about Nicole's health you should write RLC and have her removed from the SET so she can seek the help she needs!!

Are you aware that what you're saying now is basically what everyone else have been telling you since you joined? To stop making things up and to send complaints to RLC instead of posting them here.

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Are you aware that what you're saying now is basically what everyone else have been telling you since you joined? To stop making things up and to send complaints to RLC instead of posting them here.

Listen to me Spoon, I've always been the one telling people to write to RLC with their complaints.  Where do you get off coming down on me when I'm one of the few people on this forum that is actually trying to keep it real!  Why don't you post what you really want to say about the affairs of these girls and the state of RLC instead of always wanting to look like the good guy?  You people and covering up everything that RLC does and what happens with these girls is ridiculous!  This forum could stand to have more speculators and conspiracy theorists because right now it is fucking boring!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This forum could stand to have more speculators and conspiracy theorists because right now it is fucking boring!!

Happyone was speculating about Nicole's medical condition just now and you basically told him to get the fuck out of here. You can't have the cake and eat it too, you know.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Happyone was speculating about Nicole's medical condition just now and you basically told him to get the fuck out of here. You can't have the cake and eat it too, you know.

LOL....you got me and I guess I get no slack for that and that's fair.  I will say though, when he posts 1 out of 6,399 posts as speculation, it could tend to be overlooked.  Besides that, how do you know it was speculation?  How do you know that he doesn't have some kind of inside scoop to the affairs and goings on of RLC?  You don't, and I don't either.  Happyone and I don't have a good relationship on this forum, he see's things one way as well as yourself and the people that agree with you.  I see things a totally different way, and that Mr. Spoon is what makes a forum tick!!  It's all Black & White and there should be no gray areas.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone Nicole's case seemed to me more interesting to discuss, but today I do not understand what is still there. If it is viral it can contaminate others and it should be treated if it is a microbe it should be in the hospital in both cases it should be elsewhere . It makes me sad to see her in bed for several days and withdraws me all critical and / or objective sense , And I lost humor and friendly sarcasm

• Upvote 1