Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Harley did I actually hear you admit that you are odd. By the way I enjoyed your picture

I'm about as odd as a 2 dollar bill.  I don't know what picture you are referring to, but that's OK.  We better get back on topic before we hurt somebodies feelings!  By the way.....I'm not talking about you Thestarider.

10 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

belle out late again, i wonder if she will ever bring the guy back to b2

I think given she only did it twice (withe DJ and his friend) in 173 days, it seems extremely unlikely unless she wants to go for a big finish. I cannot see that happening to be honest and while she looks close to being able to bate in the open I fear she will run out of time for that as well.

Maybe next time ...

BTW I saw Nicole take the boombox to her room once she had left the LR after that conversation with Rosie who was topless on the floor. Maybe it was to stop Belle switching it on when she comes in but it certainly wasn't to use.

BTW I saw Nicole take the boombox to her room once she had left the LR after that conversation with Rosie who was topless on the floor. Maybe it was to stop Belle switching it on when she comes in but it certainly wasn't to use.

07:48 My Belle:heart: returns and shuts the shutters to block out any light so looks like another day without anything happening.

I hoped for a spectacular last week - at the moment we are lucky to see her at all, sadly.

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Rose was home 0438 - in to LR and Nicole

The pair had a very long conversation. About 90 minutes with Nicole on the lounge and Rosie lying on the floor. It seemed quite serious, a few smiles and a few laughs but mainly deep and meaningful dialogue which look like bonding.