Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

i think it's a bad idea putting nicole in B2 , it's obvious belle and rosie are out of her league there's no connection at all , nicole spend the whole time of the day out instead nicole in B1 will be a win win along with big girls like lola , polya and the rest , just a thought

13 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

It was in all the papers.

Who reads world news? The paper I get half the time cannot get the local news right. Besides do to a bad concussion years ago
I do not have a very good long term memory.

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now Belle is just laying on top of Rosie and both are completely naked:heart:

Yer but with Nicole watching their every move, don't think they will advance. They should ask Nicole to join in or leave.

7 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Must be interesting TV to put a stop to proceedings. Even Nicole has put her laptop aside.

Almost every massage ever in the lounge has ended up with them watching the TV - doesn't matter who's doing it.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Almost every massage ever in the lounge has ended up with them watching the TV - doesn't matter who's doing it.

There was a triple one a few months back with Angelia and Belle (?) and Rosie (?) that came to a sudden halt. Don't think the TV was on, just Angelia pulling the plug when they started to get a bit close to her pussy.

33 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Who reads world news? The paper I get half the time cannot get the local news right. Besides do to a bad concussion years ago
I do not have a very good long term memory.

try this

21BF2A9300000578-3581849-image-m-27_1462840369483.jpg LOL