Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I remember when people used to demand a camera in the Laundry room,,whatever happened to that lol:biggrin::biggrin:

i think the baclony cams being almost useless, made poeple realised that the laundry room isn't probably a orgy place ^^' and they probably only do their laundry in it ! :P

• Upvote 3

What time is the next Twins and Gina pussy flash scheduled for,,,You can almost set your clock by them getting naked,,,it's like there is an alarm that goes off and they say,,,It's time to get naked and give our daily Red Light district Window shopping show lol:biggrin:

Girls+going+wild+in+red+light+district.j

• Upvote 2

Yea absolutely nothing happens in the laundry room.::):biggrin:

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think the baclony cams being almost useless, made poeple realised that the laundry room isn't probably a orgy place ^^' and they probably only do their laundry in it ! :P

lesbian-sex-on-laundry-room-with-hot-blolesbian-sex-on-laundry-room-with-hot-blo

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

I actually like that there are balcony cams. The one B1 were very usefull in the past. .... The one in B2 is bad placed.

The one in the place of K&S already paid out yesterday, considering the grill event. :) ... and ... I guess, in summer, the one at A&E place will be very usefull too. :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

I actually like that there are balcony cams. The one B1 were very usefull in the past. .... The one in B2 is bad placed.

The one in the place of K&S already paid out yesterday, considering the grill event. :) ... and ... I guess, in summer, the one at A&E place will be very usefull too. :)

yhea i guess i didn't used the proper word what i meant is that nothing sexual or extraordinary happend on the balcony ( which was expected). Don't get me wrong I like the balcony cams too ^^ 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

There is a guy on another site who was convinced that in the laundry room there was a secret control room which was full of RLC staff and also a secret entrance and exit from the building. He was absolutely adamant 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

There is a guy on another site who was convinced that in the laundry room there was a secret control room which was full of RLC staff and also a secret entrance and exit from the building. He was absolutely adamant 

I think that guy is here right now too wink wink.:biggrin:happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

Not that it helps a lot but since I've been over at Annabel's Belle has managed to open the shutters - I really thought she might never open them again unlike Jasmin who was regular as clockwork with them but then apart from her fickle BF, Jasmin's life is probably a lot more ordered than My Belle:heart:'s.

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea i guess i didn't used the proper word what i meant is that nothing sexual or extraordinary happend on the balcony ( which was expected). Don't get me wrong I like the balcony cams too ^^ 

There was at least one event were extrem likely something sexual happen on an rlc balcony. Kristy moved out with her BF(?) after some foreplay in the bedroom and came back with the urgend need to wash her clothing that got soiled somehow. 

Sometimes, the residents look out for places to hide. ... but ... I guess, this is an issue with the casting and not with the cam placement.

I have no issue with people that disagree with me as long as it stays civil like it just did and isn't a knee jerk response. If the discussion becomes heated then it's time to end it. I joined CC for the pics and vids and stayed for the discussion such as it is these days. And yesterday was the first civil discussion I read in a while. I refuse to get into a food fight with anyone. I'm here to discussion the girls and have fun with it. And having fun with it is getting hard to do. Hell just look at the reaction to my post in B1 yesterday. I see a lot of knee jerk reactions when some one makes a joke or pokes a little fun at something. If we can't have a good time why be here.

I stand by my thoughts on the end of Belle's last stay. And for now I think Belle came in this time with a different mind set. I don't know how it's different just that it is. But like anything that's subject to change.

I leave most of the speculating to others. When the girls go out I don't think about what they are doing because I don't care beyond hoping they are safe. It's the out of site out of mind thing.::) I don't care how much the girls go out as long as they balance it with what they do while they are in. Some girls are good about that and some aren't. The ones that aren't good about it I don't watch much. I thought Polya was good about it Nicole was not. Belle was good the last time. This time not so much so far.

If at some point I don't feel I'm getting what I'm paying for I'll do as others have and drop RLC.

Here's the thing for me. At the end of the day RLC and CC have no impact on my day to day real life:biggrin:  I laugh at some of the post and shake my head at others. But at no time does any of it upset me. I'd rather drink a beer.:biggrin:

Now that's enough BS from me. I just checked and I only have 4 six packs of beer so I should go get some more. I suppose I should buy some food while I'm at it.::)

• Upvote 3

Well it so late now, that Belle will have a bath and get ready. No chance of a sexy dance and I can't imagine unless she does her make-up first that panties will stay off post bath for any length of time.

You see hopes can be dashed as easily as expectations not fulfilled and you need at least hope as a voyeur but My Belle:heart: is not even giving that at the moment.