Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Wathou do you have any opinions that you voice on the forum? If so what is the difference? A forum is made up of different opinions.

having an opinion is a good thing but bashing it on poeple over & over is pointless ... 

my opinion right now is that b1 & b2 are ridiculous. But you don't see me posting it every 10 minutes ... i just do something else & wait for rlc to do something about it, there is absolutly no point at complaining over & over on cc. It won't fix anything ... 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I don't get your way of thinking,,,why should anyone in their right mind need negativity or look for bad comments,,,why can't a forum have nothing but positivity?

It's like saying this world needs terrorists,,,so it would balance out the good people on earth,,,, Mr.Chatterbox is not making an opinion known,,,how naive can you be,,this dude is just being a fucking Troll,,there is a big difference,,,,he is not just some regular CC member having an opinion,,he's just an asshole who loves to be as annoying to his fellow CC members as possible,,,if he says something stupid that makes people mad,,instead of moving on off that topic,,he makes sure that he repeats it as often as possible just to try and get underneath people's Skin,,,He acts all innocent and shit but he's nothing but a sleezy slimy Trolling bastard. He's on most of CC's ignore list for a reason,,,,Now watch him and his huge Gif or Photo in 3,2,1 :cool::arrow::dodgy:

In this forum there is a lot of repetition. ... but ... You people just go against the opinions you do not like to read. ... That is all.

.. and .. even worse ...

You insult me and others, you gave people names. If there is a troll in this forum, you need a mirror to see him. 

25 minutes ago, MrBox said:

df9ccb3cd9edc1d12d84cc63e7aca3bf.jpg.734fe84d6b802b0a268b3a3ca1bbf392.jpg

I agree with you to have an opinion.
We are democratic.
If you
, like a Tibetan Prayer Mill, always post the same crap, then it's just boring.

• Upvote 4

WE HAVE HIM BLOCKED,,BUT WHEN YOU GUYS KEEP QUOTING HIM WE SEE IT,,,,PLEASE STOP QUOTING HIM SO WE DON'T SEE HIS BULLSHIT.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I am not saying Mr Box is a good guy or bad. Just that he is allowed to give his opinion as any body else. If you do not like it then block it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

having an opinion is a good thing but bashing it on poeple over & over is pointless ... 

my opinion right now is that b1 & b2 are ridiculous. But you don't see me posting it every 10 minutes ... i just do something else & wait for rlc to do something about it, there is absolutly no point at complaining over & over on cc. It won't fix anything ... 

... very nice post ... i agree to your statement about the barcelona apartments ... :)

.... but please also consider that it is not your job to make people quiet ... this is a forum ... rules are defined by the admin or the mods ... it is not on you or others (e.g. Euromike) to define or even enforce something here. ... :)

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

In this forum there is a lot of repetition. ... but ... You people just go against the opinions you do not like to read. ... That is all.

.. and .. even worse ...

You insult me and others, you gave people names. If there is a troll in this forum, you need a mirror to see him. 

stop-trolling.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The solution is avaible to all

Image result for ignore button

Back on Topic please

Very nice ... just in time ... :)

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

I agree with you to have an opinion.
We are democratic.
If you
, like a Tibetan Prayer Mill, always post the same crap, then it's just boring.

Just life with it or ignore me. .. Both will not kill you. ... :)

Just now, wathou said:

I feel the same with B1 & B2 being awfully bad at this time. I also do not complain over and over again. When I tire of reading what Mr Box and others like him are saying I just skip over them. You can do the same or block him. This is the last I am saying on this.

• Upvote 1