Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

At least Gina had the presence of mind to move the bottle with the rest in it. If that had spilled, bye bye B1

That's not the first time Stella has doings with fire.  Last time she was in B2 on a previous stay and she set her Hair on Fire in the Bath Tub by to many Candles and not watching her surroundings.

• Upvote 2

in my opinion hiding cpl times in apt means only one thing and if they keep bringin and doing it they will ruin anyone new comin in when they came out of laundry room they went crazy and no one can say they aren't doing it.this is not the first time and eventuallysomeone will pay the price for it

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That's not the first time Stella has doings with fire.  Last time she was in B2 on a previous stay and she set her Hair on Fire in the Bath Tub by to many Candles and not watching her surroundings.

And Belle set the table alight and was completely unaware of the inferno a foot in front of her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rj219 said:

in my opinion hiding cpl times in apt means only one thing and if they keep bringin and doing it they will ruin anyone new comin in when they came out of laundry room they went crazy and no one can say they aren't doing it.this is not the first time and eventuallysomeone will pay the price for it

I don't think you'd be much fun a party mate :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, eremes said:

They are silly, complete, to drink absinth like water is completly foolish, that will end badly !

it depends, might become fun for us to watch... lol

2 minutes ago, rj219 said:

They are adults with their own free will to make choices. I doubt RLC gives them many strict rules, other than don't do anything illegal on camera. If they are doing coke off cam, so be it. I don't see what will be ruined by it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

They are adults with their own free will to make choices. I doubt RLC gives them many strict rules, other than don't do anything illegal on camera. If they are doing coke off cam, so be it. I don't see what will be ruined by it.

just a concern for the new ppl comin in that's all they can do what they want as far as I'm concerned