Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, balt2103 said:

Sí. Pero si la orden no es clara, o mal, puede suceder que el personal de limpieza para la seguridad dos veces toallas establecido. El hecho de que ellos no saben más

I say, as I always say, it is only opinion. I agree with you, that everything is possible. But I would only be weird.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Bite your tongue. It says girls on vacation. Not boys on vacation. You would probably see a mass exodus of viewers of B1 if that were to happen.

And the resurrection of you know who ::) 

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

O dos homosexuales .........................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That was what I was going to disrupt many of the customers.
Put a couple in the house now, and we killed the naked ones inside the house.
Even if they were a couple of fagot guys

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

Mord ta langue. Il dit que les filles en vacances. Pas les garçons en vacances. Vous verriez probablement un exode massif des téléspectateurs de B1 si cela devait se produire.

I'm not for this idea, it was a joke. But you can change the title (girls on vacation with brothers.)

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

HF, no it is the differences amongst us and our tastes that makes the discussion interesting.  If we were all vanilla, how boring that would be. Who do you think brings energy to Barca 1 and 2?

Nobody brings energy to B1 & B2 from what I read unless it's alcohol induced.  I don't count the "have to" shows they do due to long absences.  But boy look out......when they get a little buzz going on you would think they were the best cast yet!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JD007 said:

And once again RLC keeps us guessing :huh:  I'm with you naga, someone should have moved into master bedroom when Twins left. Looks like new tenant/tenants coming ::)

Stella and Kylie still in the same bed. It is very likely they will bring in someone new in the next couple of days Gina has been there the longest, the normal would bee to move Gina to the big room and a new girl to Gina's room, but Gina did not get the big room. That might suggest there are 2 peoples move in, either that or someone special.

My wild guessing: Nora (and her BF)

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't think they had much, quantity wise anyway...Not sure what Angel was drinking but she said it was her 1st alcohol in about 6 months...:biggrin:

Something else Angel said, which I found really sexy in that husky pigeon English was when she said she hadn't had sex in over a month, but she had sex with herself....:angel::heart:...I just liked the way she worded it...

...and don't we know it,,,:biggrin:

From what I read in an email before I got on CC this morning is that it wasn't just the alcohol that got them in that state of mind!

As for what all was said that you all heard in english last night.....well, I would take that like a grain of salt!

• Upvote 1