Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I think we need 4 lesbians. two for the big bed in B1 and 2 for the big bed in B2 when Angel leaves. That way Harley would have to rejoin.

Stop it Snakeater......I don't want to rejoin and that would probably be too tempting to not!  Especially if they were lesbians and swingers......OMG!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

In fact, the last time I remember seeing a girl say goodbye, it was Belle.
Then, but I remember badly, they have always gone to UM before the girls leave the door...

Irma went around to Stella and the Twins to say goodbye the morning she left.  Hugged and kissed the Twins.  Just spoke to Stella who was still mostly asleep.  Then she stood having a coffee looking out the living room window and her ride arrived.

• Upvote 1

Lucas has come up with some great ideas about who will come to B1...:dodgy:

But this is what I think, although I might be totally off track...

The twins left a couple of days earlier than expected, but with 2 new sets of towels in the big room, it looks to me like 2 girls will move into there. I think it will be Stella and Kylie. It's a bigger bed than the one they're squashed in now and obviously they don't mind sharing. They also have a couple of days to move their stuff as any new girl probably wasn't expected till the twins official leaving date. I think Gina will move into what is Stella's room and a brand new girl will move into Gina's current room...There you are, I've set my stall out...:confused:

Also, I believe the twins have found a bit of romance in Barca and they may be spending their last couple of days with them before they fly home...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stop it Snakeater......I don't want to rejoin and that would probably be too tempting to not!  Especially if they were lesbians and swingers......OMG!!

Don't worry Harley I think you are safe for the time being. RLC would not be that smart.

• Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Cela fait partie de l'expérience RLC, pour voir de nouvelles filles viennent et toutes les filles quittent. La façon RLC fait, il est comme ils sont des fantômes sur une courte visite, et hop ....... ils sont partis!

Ghosts on vacation, unlikely to see anything  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lucas has come up with some great ideas about who will come to B1...:dodgy:

But this is what I think, although I might be totally off track...

The twins left a couple of days earlier than expected, but with 2 new sets of towels in the big room, it looks to me like 2 girls will move into there. I think it will be Stella and Kylie. It's a bigger bed than the one they're squashed in now and obviously they don't mind sharing. They also have a couple of days to move their stuff as any new girl probably wasn't expected till the twins official leaving date. I think Gina will move into what is Stella's room and a brand new girl will move into Gina's current room...There you are, I've set my stall out...:confused:

Also, I believe the twins have found a bit of romance in Barca and they may be spending their last couple of days with them before they fly home...:biggrin:

Good theory but who knows with this lot......you will all just have to be patient and wait and see :)

• Upvote 2

Just now, martyen said:

Ghosts on vacation, unlikely to see anything  :biggrin:

I don't see what you are saying..........................................................................................................................................................................................................just kidding :)

But seriously, shouldn't that be part of the RLC viewers experience?  Seeing the new girl walk through the door and then seeing her walk out the door!!  I've never understood that about RLC......hey, maybe it's just me!!

• Upvote 1