Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think she vomitted on the BeR floor first although I didn't actually see that. I did catch the sink though just before it vanished ... wish I hadn't. I stopped watching live when she started eating off the floor.

It's not a good thing when they throw up and then can't clean up after themselves.

• Upvote 1

Well my only hope it's that Lola being back means we gona have some real parties in the barca apartments and this crappy teases and empty apartments will end..put for now absoluty no chances..the actual cast will arrive from party wasted will sleepy most of the day and nothing nice to see for viewers..just wasted Stella and the others as usual.Been this way for too long..and Lola alone will not change that..maybe when this girls leave and others that won't go party after party join her.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think she vomitted on the BeR floor first although I didn't actually see that. I did catch the sink though just before it vanished ... wish I hadn't. I stopped watching live when she started eating off the floor.

She did, on the br floor first, the again in the kitchen sink. She tried to wipe the floor with paper, only making a bigger mess. Rose woke up, saw the mess, then texted someone and b2 went um

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She did, on the br floor first, the again in the kitchen sink. She tried to wipe the floor with paper, only making a bigger mess. Rose woke up, saw the mess, then texted someone and b2 went um

The Rule of Thumb is if you're going to drink yourself into Oblivion and Toss Your Cookies  then be prepared to clean your mess.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well my only hope it's that Lola being back means we gona have some real parties in the barca apartments and this crappy teases and empty apartments will end..put for now absoluty no chances..the actual cast will arrive from party wasted will sleepy most of the day and nothing nice to see for viewers..just wasted Stella and the others as usual.Been this way for too long..and Lola alone will not change that..maybe when this girls leave and others that won't go party after party join her.

I think the endless going out every night has been dealt with as the girls have been staying home and putting on some shows,i think that night they all stayed out till the next day was the final straw as they all quit going out every night ever since that night RLC had to have said something,but I'm a huge lola fan she is a alfa female that the other girls just seam to love and follow her so I might have to subscribe again now

• Upvote 4