Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well good morning everyone i see polya & jasmin have join back rlc ... Don't know how i feel about that tho :X ... let's see how things plays out ... :confused: no new girls and not the most interesting girls ... and still no B3 :cry:

Believe or not I love watching Jasmin but to me there is a bigger picture.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Look Ben I hope against all hope you are right but in 40 days I QUIT RLC. I made up mind. So I wanted to real enjoy my finish with Belle. After that if she goes camming I am finished but I like watching Belle more than all the other girls put together except one.

Belle has been on fire the last 10 days. I do not want that fire put out and here comes the one person I already know has affected her behaviour for the worse. You can't expect me to happy. 

Belle suffered a lot because of expectations from last time. My posts are a result of Jasmin's behaviour last time. I'll shut up for now but if after a week we ware back in B2 to same only evenings watching the TV on the safe instead of Rosie and Belle rolling around sometimes naked in the LR then don't expect me to keep quiet.

That's fair, but she only arrived 2 hours ago. I also don't want the other two to stop having fun, you know how big a Rosie fan I am, but I have high hopes that these three will make a great apartment, and with Lola and Polya back in B1 I think we have a really great combination of girls at the moment.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well good morning everyone i see polya & jasmin have join back rlc ... Don't know how i feel about that tho :X ... let's see how things plays out ... :confused: no new girls and not the most interesting girls ... and still no B3 :cry:

I think B3 is probably a bit of a pipedream. Two apartments is enough as long as the tenants are right. Of course I would watch a B3 if it came online but I imagine two of these apartments is already enough of a headache for RLC to manage!

• Upvote 1

Well, although I do prefer new girls coming in, because I enjoy the fact you don't know what you're gonna get, I'm very much looking forward to watching Jasmin, whether she just gets on with her life like last time, of has transformed into a party animal. I was gutted when she was here before, when I wasn't a premium member and I only saw her for about 5 minutes in B1 before she moved to B2. IMO, she has to be the most stunning girl to ever set foot in the Barca apartments, and I'm a big fan of girls who act as naturally as they can, as you know with My girl Nicole...Her behaviour may well depend on whether she still has a BF of not...

As for Polya, I've always liked her, so we'll wait and see what is in store for us. I still think 5 girls, and they're not exactly pixies, is 1 too many for B1...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think B3 is probably a bit of a pipedream. Two apartments is enough as long as the tenants are right. Of course I would watch a B3 if it came online but I imagine two of these apartments is already enough of a headache for RLC to manage!

i hope your wrong but right now i won't be even watching b1 nor b2 nothing new there :X i really misse the old B1 & b2 where we could see new girls but i guess the popular demand is the priority to keep the number of subscription afloat ... Anyway i won't judge so soon, but even for the "party era" these girls were not the most intersting "party-wise" :X

• Upvote 1

Life is full of surprises, RLC life that is although you could say some surprise but not totally unexpected and that's the orgy squad back in place, except it should have been Carolina and not Jasmin. Unless she has finished with her controlling boyfriend then we will not be seeing any of her magnificent body and she will be Skyping non stop with him just as much as Kylie does with hers and I can't see her (Kylie) sticking around for much longer to be honest. Can't say I'm overjoyed at all of the returns :sad:

• Upvote 2

The return of Jasmin reminds me of last year a pretty boring girl Polya a funny girl but very often absent and Lola I have no favorable opinion on her. I hope I am wrong. I will have loved new girls

Welcome back Polya and Jasmin :biggrin:

Things have changed, life went on. Things may or may not be the same as last time. Unreasonable expectations, and bashing without giving a second chance, are both premature, in my opinion. Let's see what happens next :angel:

• Upvote 4