Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 8 minutes, vortios a dit :

Vous aurez raison, mais je n'apprécie pas sa participation à moins que les autres filles.
Elle a participé aux jeux de glace avec Stella. Elle exhibe son joli corps, sans restriction.
Elle a embrassé Stella, avant même Gina (la fameuse nuit de dormir ensemble)
Elle a baigné avec Stella et frotté ses seins ...
Je ne veux pas ressembler à une défense, vous connaissez ma politique, de dire ce que je vois, d'être aussi juste que possible avec les filles.
Donc , je pense, de mon point de vue, qu'elle ne participe pas moins que les autres.

I agree with you on all of your post, except on the last sentence. I maintain her lack of participation when she is alone and sober. No nudity, too often on the phone, and always positioned in dead corners or you see nothing just guess, it is difficult for me and my taste to appreciate this pretty girl. But only my opinion. Fortunately we have different opinions, Otherwise the forum would be boring

44 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

les barca servent à faire de l'argent pour rlc!!! rlc sait parfaitement que tant que des filles font les lesbiennes trash devant les cams, une grande partie des nouveaux voyeurs sont très contents, ils s'abonnent seulement pour voir du sexe!!!! voir la vraie vie ne les intéressent pas, ils veulent du cul, rien d'autre, et l'homosexualité les passionnent!!!!

The barca are used to make money for rlc !!! Rlc knows perfectly that as long as girls do lesbian trash in front of cams, a lot of the new voyeurs are very happy, they subscribe only to see sex !!!! See the real life do not interest them, they want to ass, nothing else, and homosexuality passionate them !!!!

By real life what you mean?For exemple the recent girl cast pass the days in bed whatching phone..they have repeatedly parties were they painted objects and also themselves..also lots lots of back massages..and absolutely no sexually life..it's then this real life..seems far from real life and looks more an theatre repeat again and again..

• Upvote 4

I go to bed and wake to Jasmin and Polya joining Barca apts. Would have liked a couple new very lovely ladies but I can handle seeing these two. What is going to happen I am almost afraid to guess. It is going to be party heaven or it is going to be Dullsville Inn. I believe RLC is trying to figure out how to keep people happy and subscribing. They now have some competition with 2 new sites, so they need to get creative.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

I go to bed and wake to Jasmin and Polya joining Barca apts. Would have liked a couple new very lovely ladies but I can handle seeing these two. What is going to happen I am almost afraid to guess. It is going to be party heaven or it is going to be Dullsville Inn. I believe RLC is trying to figure out how to keep people happy and subscribing. They now have some competition with 2 new sites, so they need to get creative.

Have you seen polya and jasmin last time?One it's an wild party girl that is a lot more out than in,and the other it's as exciting as Dana..not nice days coming...

Just now, ze81 said:

Have you seen polya and jasmin last time?One it's an wild party girl that is a lot more out than in,and the other it's as exciting as Dana..not nice days coming...

I know how both girls are. I am going to give each the chance to show if they have changed or what before I pass judgement. Who knows this could be a new era of in apt. heaven or it could be RLC's downfall.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Polya was out a lot last time. But not as much as Nicole. Polya also got a long with all the girls and she interacted with them in the apartment. Polya made sure she did as much in the apartment as she did out. 

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Kylie's name may not be with Stella's for a simple reason. Now that Belle has the big bed Kylie is going to B2 and share Belles bed.:sad::biggrin::biggrin:

I bloody hope not. If Rosie shares Belle's bed that's a different matter but dancing naked in her room may be the only option for Belle now and she needs to be alone for that. Notice how carefully she shut her door before all her shows recently and it was not to do with the loudness of the music which was barely audible.

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Polya was out a lot last time. But not as much as Nicole. Polya also got a long with all the girls and she interacted with them in the apartment. Polya made sure she did as much in the apartment as she did out. 

What Polya did was fine because during the day and when came back sometimes with Stella and Belle was fine.

I do wonder that maybe Belle might not appear in B1 as much as I was predicting yesterday because apart from with Rosie she has shied away from doing much with girls Irma (just brief feels) and Stella and even with Rosie since she was sick she has made sure panties are on before touching takes place and in bed last night and noticeably less contact in the shower. However Belle is very unpredictable so maybe she will prove me wrong once more again. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

What Polya did was fine because during the day and when came back sometimes with Stella and Belle was fine.

I do wonder that maybe Belle might not appear in B1 as much as I was predicting yesterday because apart from with Rosie she has shied away from doing much with girls Irma (just brief feels) and Stella and even with Rosie since she was sick she has made sure panties are on before touching takes place and in bed last night and noticeably less contact in the shower. However Belle is very unpredictable so maybe she will prove me wrong once more again. 

think if Belle was interested she would have been to B1 by now. And Belle needs to get wiht the program on being naked. Last night or this morning if you will Rosie got in bed naked to sleep with Belle. Then Belle had to go and put a nitie on so Rosie got up and did the same. I'm just not convinced Belle is fully on board with RLC yet.