Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Regarding last night in B1 we all day the leadership Lola once more brought to the party and while it didn't quite happen for her, next time may be even better. Now she needs to work on Belle and Rosie :biggrin:. Long shot I know

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

15:07 Ma Belle :heart: phoning sur le canapé après avoir terminé son exercice. Ne peut pas entendre le téléphone à cause de la télévision bruyante.

BB tells Belle that there is a MUTE button on the remote control :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I think Kylie came into the room to pass on a message. There was nothing happening other than two sleepy heads dead to the world.

I was talking about Stella having legs spread for an open shot, nothing else.

il y a 47 minutes, Nari Dog a dit :

Je pense que Kylie est venu dans la chambre pour faire passer un message. Il n'y avait rien qui se passe autre que deux têtes endormies morts dans le monde.

what message?

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: has gone quiet now Jasmin has stolen Rosie.

Rose and Jasmin are the new duo. They are great together! Belle better put herself together, or she'll become the 5th wheel on the wagon.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If My Belle:heart: sweats enough during the exercise she could have another shower :biggrin: - only joking only Nelly has that many showers. lol.

Well I was sort of right but it only lasted 5 seconds LOL :biggrin: Maybe testing the heat to give  along sexy shower or prepare for Mr Shower Jet and it was still too cold so she may be waiting for it to warm up now. Then I might even get my naked sexy dance from My Beautiful Belle:heart: ... you know I can't help saying that LOL.

Good morning everyone.  I just got caught up on last nights events in B1, B2, & KKH.  I would like for someone that is in the middle of the road with RLC to tell me what was the point of what went down last night in B1.  Lyree made a post something to the fact of "is this what you guys have been wanting to see".  From what I read it sounded more like a subscription fest but that doesn't make any sense because they were mainly upstairs where none of those cameras are free.  It was a very confusing read to say the least.  There is no doubt that the happy stuff has shown up again and not being a member anymore, I could care less, but if that is what everyone else wants then let the games begin.  Like I said.....getting caught up was very confusing and with B1 & B2 jumbled together, it made it even more confusing.

Please tell me, by someone on this forum that is NOT pro RLC in everything they do....what was last night in B1 all about?

Thank You...