Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

Il est dommage que vous dormez depuis son arrivée - elle est nue beaucoup, mettre de la crème dans le salon 2 fois, a montré son cul fantastique et seins et

Jasmin-ce un changement agréable de votre dernière visite

Désolé vous l'avez manqué :dodgy:

It 's a pity that you slept during her last visit because you would have seen her naked in her room putting cream in close - ups on her breasts, legs, buttocks, with positions to sleep equal to that of now. It's a pity that you also slept because you missed her sexy dances in the living room. ...:cool:... For the moment I see a Jasmine identical to her first visit, but this time she knows RLC so for me she sleeps more and covered ..:dodgy:.. Sorry you missed it ...:confused:

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Geez, I'm getting tired just watching these girls. Why don't they just take themselves to bed. They can barely keep their eyes open.

they will go to bed after 3 am ;)

31 minutes ago, martyen said:

It 's a pity that you slept during her last visit because you would have seen her naked in her room putting cream in close - ups on her breasts, legs, buttocks, with positions to sleep equal to that of now. It's a pity that you also slept because you missed her sexy dances in the living room. ...:cool:... For the moment I see a Jasmine identical to her first visit, but this time she knows RLC so for me she sleeps more and covered ..:dodgy:.. Sorry you missed it ...:confused:

I didn't miss a thing that is why I am so happy to see her return :biggrin: BTW I love your originality :dodgy: