Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I think this is to funny. When all this girls show up in b1 & b2 Rlc sell went through the roof and all you got was EMPTY APARTMENT. Don't worry they be back around 8:30 tomorrow. I was smart not to fall for this BS Now i have money to order other site that have some one home and there having lesbian sex

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

In the living room of B1 you can listen to the radio and in the kitchen of B2 the dishwasher. And all this for only 70 euros! RLC, i love you!

why are you listening to empty apts. anyway.

• Upvote 1

Just now, balt2103 said:

In the living room of B1 you can listen to the radio and in the kitchen of B2 the dishwasher. And all this for only 70 euros! RLC, i love you!

Some will defend this girls..myself that pay for ALL apartment don't like to see nothing,don't cair if the rules says they don't need to be in,but at least one of the barca houses should be with the residents.But to be fair b2 it's an joke for some time.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I think this is to funny. When all this girls show up in b1 & b2 Rlc sell went through the roof and all you got was EMPTY APARTMENT. Don't worry they be back around 8:30 tomorrow. I was smart not to fall for this BS Now i have money to order other site that have some one home and there having lesbian sex

Then why are you here?

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, eremes a dit :

Je ne l'ai pas fait quoi que ce soit et le détecteur de mouvement fonctionne à nouveau

Ok I thought that was it. This allowed me to update flash.

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Not true!They will arrive tomorrow about 5,6 of the morning..stay most of the day tired on bed..and that's what we rlc get..with some very very luck we get another very rare night like that one with Lola some nights ago that wasn't all that bad.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That'll change but it won't be any better.

Actually I think the fun left when they cracked down on this forum.  The content has become very repetitious......oh, so and so is creaming...so and so is rubbing so and so's boobs....so and so is almost showing some lips on the couch...so and so just left....so and so are home...so and so are in the bath...etc. etc..

I know I am thought of as a troll by most of you people and that's ok, but without the outside speculation (whether right or wrong) this apartments threads are very boring.  At any rate, I'm off my soapbox and heading out to see my grandkids.......you all have a nice evening listening to music and a washing machine LMAO.

• Upvote 8

To the "smart ones" go ahead " watch two barca empty apartments..when the girls arrive tired as usual you can coment they look happy or sad...then you guys can watch them as usual wasted on bed tomorrow with no energy...soooo fun...but no horriesss...they will give you guys the back massages and paitings you all like soo muchhh.Till then..enjoy the empty apartments you are paying.Yes I am the fool one.....cheers.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not true!They will arrive tomorrow about 5,6 of the morning..stay most of the day tired on bed..and that's what we rlc get..with some very very luck we get another very rare night like that one with Lola some nights ago that wasn't all that bad.

if the neighbors are going to complain every time the girls want to party in either apartment we are not going to see any more nights like that one,and its a shame I was going to resubscribe  but I think I will wait now

• Upvote 2