Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

20:00 Gina and Lola get out. Gina with a pack of apple juice in her bag and lola with short jeans, several lingerie, high-heels and high-heeled boots in her bag.

Maybe they are headed b2 for a party and left the duds at b1

Just caught up on replay.

Jasmin, Jasmin, Jasmin. The most beautiful girl ever in Barcelona according to the poll, and it was all for us to see ! :heart:

Violetta, you are not in the poll, but today you were the cutest lobster in Barcelona - that's one of the drawbacks of that beautiful milky skin. Hope it will not hurt to much :heart:

• Upvote 4

I finally figured out how night works for girls in B2 when the game gets tough Jasmin leaves and returns home instead of Rose and Belle when the game gets tough they bend their ass

• Upvote 1

The girls have made an agreement, they go out the night on alternate days, however it's nice to always see you happy whatever happens, in italy you say "cheerful person, god helps you", I'm happy for you

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The girls have made an agreement, they go out the night on alternate days, however it's nice to always see you happy whatever happens, in italy you say "cheerful person, god helps you", I'm happy for you

We are happy and I truly hope you find your happiness also

pope_benedict_xvi_1361094986_1361094989_540x540.jpg

Bless you my son 

• Upvote 2

No it's just a bath for My Belle Not since the sexy bath between Belle and Rosie has Belle been fully engaged in a sexy dancing shower - there have been a few brief cameos - and apart from the other night with Rosie no sexy naked dancing for even longer.

However she is lying back in this bath which we've not seen before. Will she go for bate No. 11?  

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No it's just a bath for My Belle Not since the sexy bath between Belle and Rosie has Belle been fully engaged in a sexy dancing shower - there have been a few brief cameos - and apart from the other night with Rosie no sexy naked dancing for even longer.

However she is lying back in this bath which we've not seen before. Will she go for bate No. 11?  

She will be one smooth sexy Pixie after this bath and shave :biggrin:

Nothing happened in the shower. Is My WonderBelle:heart: going out or is she going to finally do a full on sexy naked dance with Rosie and maybe even Jasmin tonight?:biggrin:

I can but hope but probably she's going out again.

Belle still has her handcuffs to go with her police hat. :biggrin: 

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She will be one smooth sexy Pixie after this bath and shave :biggrin:

It would have been nice if we could have seen the shave :dodgy::biggrin: We have done before. My Belle:heart: has had such spectacular nudity this week then maybe we've had our quota. LOL

It's all gone quiet with My Belle:heart: and it's too dark in her room for any shows.

How are the other 2 doing? 

Not feeling well tonight - very sore throat and my whole upper body has been hurting for days which I hope is a muscular strain. However My Beautiful Belle:heart:, Rosie and Jasmin have kept me happy.