Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've got nothing against this bloke, but i've a funny feeling if he left, leaving these 2 lovely ladies on there own, especially after last night, the night might just get that bit more interesting...

satisfied emoticon

If that was the case, they would be hustling him out 5 minutes ago.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Now here is what is going to happen. The girls will go to bed and he will sleep on the couch. Belle will come home while everyone is asleep. She will wake him up and fuck his brains out until they leak all over the floor. She will then get up and go to bed leaving him wondering what just happened.laughing poo emoticon

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Here you go Ed2 just for you IMHO NO way-laughing my ass off emoticon

So these girls can't fuck out said the apt they have to bring them back to the apt. Don't you ever think that these girls won't some privacy .Just because Rose and Jas did some last night there going to keep going just for use. My be they don't won't it all over social media that they brought guy home and fuck him My be they won't to have sex with cover and the camera. Thinking with your dick again

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Now here is what is going to happen. The girls will go to bed and he will sleep on the couch. Belle will come home while everyone is asleep. She will wake him up and fuck his brains out until they leak all over the floor. She will then get up and go to bed leaving him wondering what just happened.laughing poo emoticon

LMAO

If Belle don't come home then the dude is out of luck.   :biggrin:

I am just not sure how that could happen. If you could elaborate please.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

So these girls can't fuck out said the apt they have to bring them back to the apt. Don't you ever think that these girls won't some privacy .Just because Rose and Jas did some last night there going to keep going just for use. My be they don't won't it all over social media that they brought guy home and fuck him My be they won't to have sex with cover and the camera. Thinking with your dick again

Image result for oh god  stop gif

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I am just not sure how that could happen. If you could elaborate please.:biggrin:

You just have to use your imagination Lyree. I have not thought that one out. But it would be a hell of a way to go.mischievous grin smiley

• Upvote 1