Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely tonight My Belle:heart: will dance naked even if the other 2 are occupied with each other:biggrin:

Well Belle's going back out instead of dancing. Maybe she read your post, Ben  - unlikely but if i had posted the same thing about Jasmin, I would get leapt on.In fact I did by Rider and mine was tamer. Seems there are different rules.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Belle's going back out instead of dancing. Maybe she read your post, Ben  - unlikely but if i had posted the same thing about Jasmin, I would get leapt on.In fact I did by Rider and mine was tamer. Seems there are different rules.

Lol yeah that's what happened, and not the text message that Belle clearly got and shouted to the others

• Upvote 2

Well they got us all hot and bothered, which was their intention...:cry:

I think we were all expecting something a bit special there...or were we really...Sorry Belle, you didn't interupt because nothing was ever going to happen...

Have a good night girls...:heart:

6 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I don't know if you could call it a skill, but it seems to be something she practices. She's very good at it

She does not need any practice, her social skills are that of a twelve year old :dodgy: