Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

59 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Thinking of the girls that have come back

Ilona not much different 

Irma not much different 

i disagree with these two, Ilona started bating with a dildo in the open on her return, and Irma had sex with three girls on her third visit

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am confident that nothing good will come from bringing Nicole back, she is worse at stirring up shit than the trolls are on this forum SAD SAD DAY :angry:

Not even close IMHO :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i disagree with these two, Ilona started bating with a dildo in the open on her return, and Irma had sex with three girls on her third visit

But with Ilona wasn't that just the once? i was a free user so I don't know but just what i heard. I don't think Ilona changed much at all which was fine by me. :biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

But with Ilona wasn't that just the once? i was a free user so I don't know but just what i heard. I don't think Ilona changed much at all which was fine by me. :biggrin:

No she used it about 10 times, about half open and half under cover. I'll never forget that first time she used it, I couldn't believe my eyes!

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No she used it about 10 times, about half open and half under cover. I'll never forget that first time she used it, I couldn't believe my eyes!

WOW I have only ever seen the one. Next you'll be telling me there was some kind of orgy night at B2 with Belle :dodgy: LOL

Last time Nicole was here she arrived December 4,2016. and she departed RLC on February 25,2017.  She was only here in the Apartments of B1 & B2 a total of 84 Days.

On a Schengen Visa you can travel around the Schengen Zone 90 Days out of a 180 Day Calendar Period. Once they return home their Visa Expires on a Single Entry Visa. If she had a Double Entry Visa then you can travel and go home and return on the same Visa over a 180 Day Calendar Period.   Something doesn't add up. Why would she even consider returning to RLC if she only has 6 Days Remaining then she'll have to depart and go back home.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Last time Nicole was here she arrived December 4,2016. and she departed RLC on February 25,2017.  She was only here in the Apartments of B1 & B2 a total of 84 Days.

On a Schengen Visa you can travel around the Schengen Zone 90 Days out of a 180 Day Calendar Period. Once they return home their Visa Expires on a Single Entry Visa. If she had a Double Entry Visa then you can travel and go home and return on the same Visa over a 180 Day Calendar Period.   Something doesn't add up. Why would she even consider returning to RLC if she only has 6 Days Remaining then she'll have to depart and go back home.

Ask to Balt. not to me

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

If Nicole has a Schengen visa, and has been submitted to the EU today, she has to leave on June 1st, as she has her 90 days full!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes Ask our resident Visa and Immigration expert Balt2103,,,I think he works for the Department of Customs and Border enforcement,,,so he will have all the insider knowledge that we simple folks don't have available to us.::)

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she arrived in Europe one week before her first visit her 180 day period would be over yesterday and she starts a new one now. If I did the math correctly. It's not unlikely she had a vacation elsewhere before joining RLC.