Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, YORKEOZ YORKEOZ said:

Why do you think she left of her own free will?

Because she was not sad when she left, and there are very few girls who have been removed by RLC against their will. Also because RLC reads this forum and they know that Jasmin was very popular, and would not remove her unless they had a good reason. And also, because Jasmin is very good friends with Rosie and if Jasmin had been kicked out Rosie would have been upset, and she wasn't. 

Hopefully Jasmin will come back again one day :heart:

• Upvote 4

If RLC wanted to give me a reason not to renew the subscription, with Nicole found him, they are really desperate, of voyeur-house now there are 11 apartments with very interesting people, they should meditate

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

OK, from memory wasn't Nora and Irma in B1 when Nicole moved to B2. Lima had already left. Remember Nicole and Jessica cleaning up Lima after she did the face plant in her food when pissed. 

Yes, you're right, Lima was replaced by Irma/Nora around new year, Nicoled first moved to b2 when Michelle left mid-january.

I don't remember if Nicole was in b2 while Karol was there, but that couldn't been many days, before Angelina replaced Karol.

Lima passing out on the dinner plate was one of my funniest sightings on RLC, Lima was so drunk Nicole had to clean up and shower Lima's hair.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, you're right, Lima was replaced by Irma/Nora around new year, Nicoled first moved to b2 when Michelle left mid-january.

I don't remember if Nicole was in b2 while Karol was there, but that couldn't been many days, before Angelina replaced Karol.

Lima passing out on the dinner plate was one of my funniest sightings on RLC, Lima was so drunk Nicole had to clean up and shower Lima's hair.

Poor old Lima, she was getting pretty pie-eyed towards the end of her stay. She needed to go onto the wagon before much longer. Sad!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Belle pukes this time hopefully she has the audacity to use the Toilet and not the Kitchen Sink.  :biggrin:

She can vomit in the sink and on the floor, then take a paper roll smearing vomit out on the entire bedroom floor, the apartment will just go UM while RLC clean up HER mess for her

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Poor old Lima, she was getting pretty pie-eyed towards the end of her stay. She needed to go onto the wagon before much longer. Sad!

True, but I had fun watching her drunk all time though

OMG, I just noticed the Jas is gone, she never showed muff (last night in night vision does not count) or walked around nude like Angie did, asta la veesta (mmm try Velveeta cheese).  Do not invite back Karol its like having another lamp in the room, pretty lamp though.  I have to see who this Nicole is, she may have been here before.  But Jas, if you come back let loose from your boyfriend who controlled what we can see.  Just seeing boobies for 3 months will not cut it, we need up close muff like Belle does.  I do not if Rose wants a gal, just walk into Belle's room she will go for it.  I see you sulk at some of the parties.  There are 7 ladies between B1-2, one has to want go to the playground with you.

7 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

OMG, I just noticed the Jas is gone, she never showed muff (last night in night vision does not count) or walked around nude like Angie did, asta la veesta (mmm try Velveeta cheese).  Do not invite back Karol its like having another lamp in the room, pretty lamp though.  I have to see who this Nicole is, she may have been here before.  But Jas, if you come back let loose from your boyfriend who controlled what we can see.  Just seeing boobies for 3 months will not cut it, we need up close muff like Belle does.  I do not if Rose wants a gal, just walk into Belle's room she will go for it.  I see you sulk at some of the parties.  There are 7 ladies between B1-2, one has to want go to the playground with you.

:heart::heart:JASMIN DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY,,,YOU ARE PERFECT AND WE ALL LOVE YOU A LOT:heart::heart:

Jasmin-designstyle-summer-m.png

Jasmin-designstyle-love-heart-m.png

• Upvote 6