Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Ok seeing is though it seems pretty clear she's not going to change her underwear and is going out with the French schoolgirl look again and with the collar I have a theory - it's just a theory.

Belle has been watching BSDM movies since she went to THE club. As soon as she got naked maybe just to weigh herself - although her underwear weighes ounces - she got dressed.

Maybe she's found a dom, she has sub tendencies who has told not to wash and maybe not to shave and possibly to avoid nudity. If so that would be an absolute disaster for me having spent my money to see her. Like I said maybe putting that collar back on is symbolic. Maybe that's what the private conversations were about. I don't know but I am concerned as she puts the heels in the bag again. 
Her heels in a bag again, she hugs Angel and goes out. 

The Belle/Angel relay continues.

Or she's going to B1 first and the girls don't mind how she smells LOL

• Upvote 1

The "MOD that can't be Blocked" is Insulting the Residents, Again.

"But I mostly beleive that these 3 girls are far to IMMATURE and CHILDISH

believe                                          too

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Are you not a fan of sushi Ben ? Nothing better than Sushi and Martini's at a wonderful club with great music and dancing.

I Love sushi! I meant that it might also be send-off night for Irma

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

The "MOD that can't be Blocked" is Insulting the Residents, Again.

"But I mostly beleive that these 3 girls are far to IMMATURE and CHILDISH

believe                                          too

That is no way an insult but just an opinion West, you should relize that everyone has a right to an opinion, that is what make a forum a great place to discuss and post your opinions.

• Upvote 1