Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I ik Lola is that  kmind of girl ... pretty good to start something, but unable to finish what she started ... Proof:  she didn't do anything but drinking, taking selfies and that's it ! 

Yeah it's how she is but I think it's more to do with the other girls being present or else I think she would have fucked him. She seems to be insecure about going all the way with people present.

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Yeah it's how she is but I think it's more to do with the other girls being present or else I think she would have fucked him. She seems to be insecure about going all the way with people present.

Private message me

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Twas the same thing the first time she was here ... Pretty good to start the show... and when it becomes a little bit more serious , oups... she backs off ! 

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Polya is the big hero there yup. But mother hen Lola did facilitate the whole events. Even if she chickened out a little (pun intended :biggrin:), I am thankful for that !

(edited : Lola, duh)

You are right about Polya, even though she obviously didn't want anymore of that guy ... She should be mad at Lola , who pushed her the guy ... Lola teased him at a point where he wanted more... ans she looked surprised to see him trying again and again ... She should catch the message:  If you're not interested in guys, don't invite them , and stay with girls ... 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Here it is, at last RLC pulled out the rabbit from the cylinder and everyone is happy, if it continues another two nights renew the subscription

We are all glad to see that the hat was not empty, but my question is, will the rabbit season last, or was it just a worm on the hook

3 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i wonder if this creepy guy will be back or that was a one time thing, they had lots of fun but i find him very creepy how he will keep going when the girls want to sleep i wonder if he's related to beardo from last year

I understand they bring in guys to create action, but I prefer boyfriends or lovers more like Kiko and Miguel.

2 hours ago, thomas979 said:

hope polya will at least wash the sheets on ginas bed:biggrin:

Are there any particularily, or because the jerking off, fingering and licking on the bed?

At this time I am not subscribed, so I can not judge what happened today, but your comments seemed like a well-organized show, after all that is what we want, now I say things and I authorize you to treat me badly, but I must say that I do A sadness to see these girls down to do this to make us happy, but they are paid for this, so wide to the business