Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have to ask my English and American friends here. Do you use coca cola in the whiskey? Have not seen it elsewhere than here on RLC

from greece, where night is full of life, whiskey with cola is veeeeery common

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes, but only with bad whiskey (Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort etc.) It is a crime to mix good whiskey with coke :cool:

Ben I have to take exception to this post. Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort are both excellant whiskeys. I also believe that both are considered premium whiskey's.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

My ex husband drank Wild Turkey and RC cola. He was from South Carolina and said everyone drinks it. I hated it. I like something Mrs Skookum introduced us to. Ron Ricco 181 and Coke. Not bad, sip and go naked.:biggrin: I love New England Ice Tea.

Lyree try Ron Rico 151 with 7 up instead of cola. Not as sweet but still good. Wild Turkey is hard to get down, I have drank it and it is not nice.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have to ask my English and American friends here. Do you use coca cola in the whiskey? Have not seen it elsewhere than here on RLC

I mix Coca Cola with my Jim Beam Bourbon plain cola just doesn't have any taste, but i haven't had one for awhile because iv'e been crook but i'm feeling better these days i might have a couple.

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ben I have to take exception to this post. Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort are both excellant whiskeys. I also believe that both are considered premium whiskey's.

That's fine, but I assume you're American? Remember that I'm connected to the same piece of rock as Scotland, so I am lucky enough to have easy access to some of the best Whiskeys in the world

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

Lyree try Ron Rico 151 with 7 up instead of cola. Not as sweet but still good. Wild Turkey is hard to get down, I have drank it and it is not nice.

Thank you, 151 maybe smoother than the 181, she gets it from Puerto Rico. Wild Turkey is very hard to drink. Bad stuff.

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Thank you, 151 maybe smoother than the 181, she gets it from Puerto Rico. Wild Turkey is very hard to drink. Bad stuff.

Also try Bacardi Gold with 7up. Very hard to put down once you have started.

• Upvote 1