Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, maxfactor said:

actually I do have a half brother, but it's the stupid GUESS that I think is the issue for me.

Without guessing, some conspiracy theories and other discussions etc. this thread would be deadly boring, but seems that is just my opinion

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah he's Polya's brother...the likeness is amazing :dodgy:

Hehe indeed,the way westerday he passed the handy in her leg and near the sweet spot also makes me also sure the dude isn't her brother at all.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe indeed,the way westerday he passed the handy in her leg and near the sweet spot also makes me also sure the dude isn't her brother at all.

If they are Russian it's perfectly legal for sibling play.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well have full with both barca houses..they are more than deathhh..Rlc Just seems not caring any more,but that's just my personal opinion,maybe other users are enjoying a lot this barca residents that's we are having for some months now..have fun..enjoy the desert..maybe something new or fun will happen who knows!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

OK, if he stays and is gay or straight,, will he sleep with Lola or Polya? My guess is Polya,, I think he's afraid of Lola..Although if it was who was going to try to have sex its going to be Polya.. at least fingering his way to figuring out if he is gay or straight,,:confused:

No chance with Lola... All she will do is tease him ... and when it will be the time to "perform", she will bring him to Polya to finish him , the same way she did with the last one last week ... Sad to say, but Lola is nothing but a teaser 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they are Russian it's perfectly legal for sibling play.   :biggrin:

Well this Russians seems somethimes kinda madnesss hehe,tought maybe he could brought some fun to the barca apartment but I was wrong,i am out were hehe,enjoy the rideeeee:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

No chance with Lola... All she will do is tease him ... and when it will be the time to "perform", she will bring him to Polya to finish him , the same way she did with the last one last week ... Sad to say, but Lola is nothing but a teaser 

That is because Lola prefers women , not boys.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

That is because Lola prefers women , not boys.

Totally agree with you, but knowing that, why do they keep bringing boys , if it is just to tease them ? I think everybody knows that if you got teased by girls, you will expect a little more ...