Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

A few pages back a Spanish speaking guy said that the dude didn't want to fuck her on cam. She tried to get him in the mood in the bathroom, I guess this is a compromise

She used similar tactics with the first guy she brought back home. There is no need to worry, Nicole is absolutely okay with having sex on cam - her partners might take more time to get ther :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

That's My Girl!!!.....

heart beat emoticon

Well it just shows that we haven't got a fucking clue on here, and that includes guys who think they can be clever and translate everything that's actually going on...I'm also including myself here, cos I'm also full of shit sometimes. It certainly beat a bedtime story,....I posted last night that when Nicole's clicks it will be epic...and she didn't disappoint...
Thank you you gorgeous sexy girl...You probably haven't silenced everyone on hear, they'll always moan about something, but I thought that was immense.....

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

And captain Mustard in the room with his blue balls

The way he washed his blood gorged dick in the bathroom after their hide and seek game, I am pretty sure he already came once, I wouldn't worry about it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1