Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Good morning Nari
Yes they left 2 hours ago. and Nicole had a great dance show for us ;)

Thanks Noldus, just went back a pages to catch up on events. The knee guards are an interesting accessory. Has she been roller skating or expect some heavy action as the night progresses. Nicole you are some Shelia with all those hot moves. 

• Upvote 1

I just thought of something, Nicole is still with the same guy from last time, but because of the visa, she must have been out of the Schengen during this meantime, so I assume their relationship must be somewhat serious, if they kept contact despite the distance

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks Noldus, just went back a pages to catch up on events. The knee guards are an interesting accessory. Has she been roller skating or expect some heavy action as the night progresses. Nicole you are some Shelia with all those hot moves. 

She wasn't wearing the knee pads when she started dancing. Maybe she's planning on some serious work on her knees later tonight. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Morning Nari...nearly bedtime for me. I think I'm gonna have to catch My Girl on replay because I think when Marc comes back, we could see some fireworks...But I'm here for a while yet...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I just thought of something, Nicole is still with the same guy from last time, but because of the visa, she must have been out of the Schengen during this meantime, so I assume their relationship must be somewhat serious, if they kept contact despite the distance

I heard her on the phone the other day and I'm no expect on foreign languages but she seem to speak Spanish very fluently.

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

I heard her on the phone the other day and I'm no expect on foreign languages but she seem to speak Spanish very fluently.

Yes,so does Gina too