Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Welcome again Sofie,,,I can't believe she actually showed the kitty on the very first night,,, we may have 2 girls that are like Belle and Irma with the Nudity in B#2,,,and that sounds like lots of fun to watch::):heart::heart: 

Morning Mikey...yes, we even got a little bend over this morning...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Still bleeding, looks nasty.

I'm just gonna crawl out of her panty drawer and lick her finger better...:biggrin::heart:

Her dildo is fucked and now she's badly cut her finger...I hope that doesn't hinder her for tonight...Saying a Prayer animated emoticon

Naga, Sofia and Nicole just left. Maybe Nicole is going to buy a new dildo and batteries while they are out. Glad to see Nicole has someone to pal around with, hope Rosie gets along with her also. By the way I wonder if Rose even knows there is a new girl, since she was gone when Sofia came in.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga, Sofia and Nicole just left. Maybe Nicole is going to buy a new dildo and batteries while they are out. Glad to see Nicole has someone to pal around with, hope Rosie gets along with her also. By the way I wonder if Rose even knows there is a new girl, since she was gone when Sofia came in.

I really liked her fingers last night...I wish that read licked her fingers...:biggrin:
I see the cut is on her left hand...so that's not so bad...