Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

the onmy things rose and miss x do here is nothing just sleep fo you think its an hotel slut

seb why do you continue to disrespect the girls. You do not see me disrespecting a female member of your family , so why disrespect and call the girls names?

5 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

polya has no pantys

She has been like that all of the latter half of the afternoon; I think the 3 girls are discussing the events for this evening - party at B1 for Sofie??? or in anticipation of one of the 3 departing???

franchement, je suis étonné du retour de sofie, voilà l'une des premières participantes que je ne pensais pas revoir!!! cela rappelle pleins de souvenirs des début de barca1 sur rlc, avec mia, nora, alisa, nika, coco, milana.....donc bienvenue sofie, nous verrons si les filles chaudes qui t'entourent aujourd'hui, te transforme à leur image!!!!:sleepy:

Frankly, I am surprised the return of sofie, here is one of the first participants I did not think to see again! It reminds us full of memories of the beginning of barca1 on rlc, with mia, nora, alisa, nika, coco, milana .....
So welcome sofie, we will see if the hot girls who surround you today, transform you to their image !!!!
:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

the on

31 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

miss x today show or nothing?

Mikelima when are you going to understand MissX is not a tenant and does not have to get naked and show anything to you. Especially when you call her names and demand that she does something.

• Upvote 1

It has come to my attention that there is a design fault in Gina's pale blue bra, the one she is wearing at the moment.

It has a "halter neck arrangement at the rear, and as she usually has loose shoulder straps, it cannot fall off her shoulders for a no-slip in the way many of her's do when she is dancing.

Lola has a number of similarly faulty bras. Just an observation!  ::)