Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, martyen said:

When I told you that something had happened. Rose did not even show Caroline in Sofie they went directly into Rose's room

Yeah that was a little rude but Sofie went into Rose's room to say hi when she got back earlier, so I don't think they had a fight or anything.

il y a 5 minutes, le bois a dit:

Oui, un peu grossier C'était, Sofie Mais en est allé dans la chambre Vous de Rose pour Elle dire de revenus Quand salut, plus HNE Tot ne donc je pas Pense un combat Qu'ils avaient ou quoi Qué CE Soit.

Thank you timber I have not seen this You are rare on CC but it is always a pleasure to read you

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

CARO is back with suitcase in Rosie room 

Do you think Lola witll be mad??? 

When did Rose arrive? She may be leaving in not too long.

Is it possible Caro will replace Rose, but I don't know, can't be a full stay anyway, since Caro was there not long ago

8 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah that was a little rude but Sofie went into Rose's room to say hi when she got back earlier, so I don't think they had a fight or anything.

It was Sofie who made the effort-but in watching, Rose seemed uninterested and detached.

41 minutes ago, martyen said:

When I told you that something had happened. Rose did not even show Caroline in Sofie they went directly into Rose's room

When they first enter the living room, Rose introduces Carolina and Sofie to each other.  Carolina waves and they both say hello.  I don't think there's any problem between them.

il y a 6 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

Quand ils entrent dans le premier salon, Rose présente Caroline et Sofie à l'autre. vagues Caroline et ils disent à la fois bonjour. Je ne pense pas qu'il y ait aucun problème entre eux.

I did not see Sofie's return to Rose's room but I saw the arrival of Caroline and at no time Rose presented.Sofie. In any case it happened something . But welcome ASH1 on CC