Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening everyone...I've settled down for a riveting night of entertainment on here....It's nice to see Helen adding 1 or 2 personal touches to her room already, including a Barca shirt...
Have Gina of Polya spoken to her yet, or are they still in giggly schoolgirl mode from last nights piss up, and getting ready for another heavy session.....:dodgy:

They have,,,,but just like I've seen before,,,a new girl will feel out of place at first, If she arrives after the 2 other girls and especially if those 2 other girls are friends,,,,Helen may or may not feel like a 3rd wheel in the next 30-90 days...... sometimes I wish that we could have 3 brand new girls that don't know each other arriving all at the same time,,,so we could go on a journey together with them as they get to know each other and become friends right in front of our eyes.:heart:::)

funnygifsbox.com-2017-06-28_12-11-06_717fallinlove.giffunnygifsbox.com-2017-06-28_12-11-40_347

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Good morning Mike, have another coffee. Lola moved to B2 three days ago :biggrin:

I guess her time isn't up yet,,,or maybe she is not done with the city of Barcelona yet either:biggrin::biggrin:

22 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, happy to see a new girl who seems to be doing sports, will hope that Jessica to leave a notice (how to do nude sport) I also saw a skipping rope. She has sexy underwear. 3 possibilities of tattoo 1: a flower 2: a bird 3: a dragon. I also think that has a navel piercing. Miss Helene welcome to RLC and hope you do not like camping.

Non of these Martyen, it's a tatoo of Lionel Messi...football on head smiley

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

I´ve had girls who brought nothing ,and leave whit almost every thing.:angry:

No personal experience, but a buddy of mine brought a girl back from vacation a couple of years ago, and the first day he left for work, and left her alone, he found his apartment pretty much cleared out when he came back. :dodgy:

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Non de ces Martyen, c'est un tatoo de Lionel Messi ...le football sur la tête smiley

Or Gerard Piqué more beautiful and especially the husband of Sakira and Sakira do not like Lionel Messi ..:heart:..:biggrin:

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

No personal experience, but a buddy of mine brought a girl back from vacation a couple of years ago, and the first day he left for work, and left her alone, he found his apartment pretty much cleared out when he came back. :dodgy:

I think that´s called " Passing the learning process ."

• Upvote 2