Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree, Sofie is very strong not to show her pussy too much
After for the fact that she is hiding in the tent for intimate moments, I do not know if it's actually hiding, can be a habit
If we look a little elsewhere, we have many examples of girls hiding during masturbation when we know they are not really afraid of cameras to make love
Just watch Stesha, Kamila or Kristy

ok .My answer was not only about bate. She is 20 hours a day bottomless and sometime more and except in the bathroom and sometime just after her shower when she is aplying lotion it is very hard to have a good shot of her pussy. Even when she sits or standing up from the couch. It's obvious that she hides her pussy.

For the bate it is worst. She even hides her head :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

ok .My answer was not only about bate. She is 20 hours a day bottomless and sometime more and except in the bathroom and sometime just after her shower when she is aplying lotion it is very hard to have a good shot of her pussy. Even when she sits or standing up from the couch. It's obvious that she hides her pussy.

i think the same but when you look what the other girls are doing i think she is doing really good ^^'

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

I'm not sure she actually hides her pussy all the time, she seems to have big hips and suddenly her pussy goes backwards
Looks she put her dress while being on the phone and yet no way to have a beautiful vision, it must be hard enough to want to hide her pussy, while putting her dress and being on the phone ^^

Just now, moos54 said:

I'm not sure she actually hides her pussy all the time, she seems to have big hips and suddenly her pussy goes backwards
Looks she put her dress while being on the phone and yet no way to have a beautiful vision, it must be hard enough to want to hide her pussy, while putting her dress and being on the phone ^^

Backwards facing pussy :biggrin::biggrin:

15 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I agree,,, Sofie does try her best to avoid showing her pussy at all costs,,, I saw her on the couch last week and she was in her nightie on the couch,,,,And the entire time she had her left leg up to avoid us from seeing anything,,,and then when her nightie slipped down for a second she picked it back up and tucked her nightie tightly in between her legs.

Most girls don't care about us seeing them completely naked while standing up or walking around, because if you really think about it all you can see is their breasts and the bald front part of their pussies,,,,but you are not actually looking at their entire kitties ,,just the hanging Vulvae,,,,to truly see their pussy their legs have to be spread or they have to bend over completely and that is what Sofie and others try their hardest to avoid doing,,,,, It's only when they forget for a split second or they are coming out of bed or getting up off the couch that you might get a fairly short and decent view of everything.::)::)

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone, I want to participate in this (debate) on Sofie's pussy. I posted a few days ago my observation on the pussy Sofie, she hides her pussy voluntarily, several examples: When she comes out of bath or shower, when applying her lotion on her legs, also when she approaches a camera (11 and 12) To put his bottle of lotion on the dresser of the room, and I join Phantom on the sofa of the living room etc ... Side positive several interesting back view, and this morning we had two pussy flash. I do not know if it's shyness or fear of being seen on the internet . But this girl deserves to be watched . I hope that she shows more particularly her bates, but she seems to have taken habits (good or bad), Only the future will tell us .

13 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I don't care what they do in the apt as long as it looks like its real  did you see sofie when her and Nicole was out on balcony she went to look to see if lola and anna was starting before her and Nicola started

They do...they're on their phones and watch the TV, and, surprise surprise, they get slaughtered for it...:confused:

• Upvote 1