Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Be careful what you wish for.....

People change...The thing with a girl returning is a coin toss. 

If your lucky she'll act as she did the first time. If your really lucky she'll be better than the first time. But it's just as likely she'll be different and not as good as the first time.

Belle is a prime example. A lot of people were happy and expecting her to be like she was the first time. But she's not like she was the first time. Yes I know it looked like she looked she might be the same for a couple days and there may be some more of that. But so far she has not been the same. (Some people feel the same way about Irma and Stella). Would bringing back another girl make Belle like she was before? Maybe and then again maybe not. Who's to say the girl that returns will be the same as she was before? You can hope she will be the same but if you expect her to be the same then your setting yourself up to be disappointed. 

I've watched the comments go from happy excitement to frustrated disappointment and in some post even anger. Some may disagree but it comes down to expectations. Beyond seeing the girls naked now and then I have no expectations about what they do. If they aren't doing anything I leave and check back just like a few others have said they do.

Okay I said I wouldn't comment on Belle but I needed an example. She's back on the no comment list with Nora and Nicole.:biggrin:

As always these are my thoughts on what I'm seeing in here and in no way suggest that others should or do think the same.

Now I'll go back to my corner. Where'd I put that fire suit.flamethrower.gif

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

strange gina and twins  Drink hot water

I just got back from China, they drink hot water as well. It may have something to do with the tap water not being potable and they have to use the small boilers to sanitize it. The one girl told me that it is a diet drink.