Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma, thanks for everything you have done, this visit of yours has been the most enjoyable yet. You are a superstar and I am already looking forward to your next visit! :heart:

wow ben you are early she hasn't packed yet ^^'

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

wow ben you are early she hasn't packed yet ^^'

Yeah I know, just making a point that some of the views being expressed in this thread are not agreed upon by everyone (in fact the majority) 

• Upvote 2

I guess Angel out in the day, Belle at night.

15:45 Think Angel just left.

Still can't understand Belle putting last night's clothes back on. She's not even giving the walking around nudity now? It's just so bizarre.

I am not going to speculate if it is connected to last night's events.

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah I know, just making a point that some of the views being expressed in this thread are not agreed upon by everyone (in fact the majority) 

... for this thread... a sample of the extrem fan base is not representative for all viewers (or even potential customers). ... Especially if there are as few people as here.

Let hope Irma has a nice and safe flight home .... this should be her last stay in the project .... :)

flights_large.png

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That was mighty strange

My Belle:heart: took her underwear off :biggrin: walked to the kitchen I think checked on the LR then not only put the same panties and bra back on but her collar back on as well - that was very weird.

Very sad because right now she is bending in front of the cameras - now lying on the bed. I don't know what is in her head at the moment but it was almost as though maybe she didn't want to be naked but if that was the case why put the collar back on?

I would not want to even start thinking what goes through a woman's mind, maybe she thinks its a sexy look (Yes it is) and that some people prefer to look at them with sexy underwear on. Well ok that's fine but many want to see her naked too. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... for this thread... a sample of the extrem fan base is not representative for all viewers (or even potential customers). ... Especially if there are as few people as here.

Let hope Irma has a nice and safe flight home .... this should be her last stay in the project .... :)

flights_large.png

I forgot something ....

... it would be even better, if also the twins would move out fast ... maybe they all could take the same flight ... 

airplane-departing.jpeg

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Mr. Box, when is your flight?
We also wish you a safe departure from the forum

Let hope Mr. Box has a nice and safe flight home .... this should be his last stay in the project .... :)

• Upvote 5

Just now, eremes said:

Mr. Box, when is your flight?
We also wish you a safe departure from the forum

Let hope Mr. Box has a nice and safe flight home .... this should be his last stay in the project .... :)

df9ccb3cd9edc1d12d84cc63e7aca3bf.jpg.734fe84d6b802b0a268b3a3ca1bbf392.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some people may not like Mr Box and his views on things. But this forum needs people like him because of the different views. This creates controversy, and that creates discussion. Without the controversy this forum would be awful dull.

• Upvote 3