Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, timber said:

As boring as I've found the last month or two in the Barcelona apartments (with a few notable exceptions), Irma and Stella's friendship seems quite genuine and it's nice to see interactions like that.

Living in a fishbowl like this can't be easy (in addition to whatever other pressures they have in their lives), so it's nice to see something supportive and positive grow out of it.

Currrently, almost non of the barcelona girls is living in this apartments for real. Sure, there were exceptions (0e.g. Nicole), but most of them stay there like others go to work (and just have this teasing shows).

I also do not think, that the girls get real friends in this apartment a lot, even with them spend so much and very close time together. Best example is maybe Danaya. She told (based on translations) some other girls in the apartment that she lost contact with her "RLC girlfriend" very fast.

I think, it is easy to see that the concept of a girls apartment do not work with the idea of "The private life of other people live in 24/7.". It is more a fassade as anything else. I hope, RLC will find a way for improvement. The current situation is more that useless.  

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Okay I said I wouldn't comment on Belle but I needed an example. She's back on the no comment list with Nora and Nicole.:biggrin:

Listen DES the reason you seem to get worried is that people may disagree with you. I however have no such worries. I will criticise people when I feel like it if I feel it is justified, but I musn't be afraid of the backlash - I had quite a bit of it with K&K and then with Milena until people actually realised what she was like. For instance I maintained that it was due partly to Belle's immaturity but also Milena not treating her like an adult - but no apparently everything that happened between them was Belle's fault according to several the forum and I was only defending her because I liked Belle. I said I am not defending Belle - I am merely suggesting they both might be in the wrong, but hey once people have a narrative ...

I don't blame the girls so much as the people running the show. I am paying customer of RLC so I feel entitled to criticise as I would at any event I have paid for. I know you have this theory on Belle expounded many time towards the end of her last stay that the shows in the shower were nothing to do with her mood and that she was merely marking time because she had enough (homesick or whatever you like to call it) but I saw many times that a text or a phone call would suddenly inject her full of optimism. I absolutely believe that Belle behaves that way in her own home. In fact because she's such a poor actor because like Ilona she cannot hide her emotions it is painfully obvious when she does something for the camera and indeed on those occasions I said so and that she should go to bed rather than to continue doing something because she felt it was her duty. But when she did perk into life and I saw the build up to, you persisted with your theory - fair enough we disagreed. That's what happens but don't let it stop you posting your opinion. Above all unless something gets personal or you insult a girl for, and DES you are aware that my true opinion the girls is not all I say on here, then I have no problem. Look I engage with Harley and Mr Box.

The vast majority of the comments are Belle are from so you are talking about me I am guessing. But yes I am angry at the moment because the people who run Barca, who have intervened in the past over Adele for instance and when the Desperate Housewives situation became too ridiculous hence the duty dances of Belle and Becca which didn't work, are letting this situation get out of hand first with Alex because Belle has spent about 1 evening here in the last 2 weeks and now she's out almost all night as well.

If you are paying to see someone and they are not there you complain. If I were not paying it has fuck all to do with me although I may comment that if I were i would be disappointed.
Now it's pretty clear that Gina and the Twins point their pussies at the camera and 2 of them occasionally rub but if you ever watch Lia rub her pussy it is clearly without any conviction or sexual whatsoever merely hoping we register the fact that she's doing it. Now at least when Belle did it she was trying to get excited - it just didn't work enough maybe because that's not her thing or she has  a worry about the cameras - we know that she doesn't want to play with other girls in front of the camera unless she can justify it to herself by being on drugs. That's fair enough and I don't and never have complained that until now when her antics outside a bit more obvious and then one has to question whether what we would have seen outside is better than what we are seeing inside and in her case that's absolutely certain. With the couple we see all of their lives, with Belle it's like we see the part with all the best bits edited out and quite frankly that is not the product as advertised. Now The Goddess if she was away for the weekend would give us a show before or after so it might be an idea if Belle similarly compensated us. With her it would be a sexy dance if she is in the mood which she has been a fair bit of the time but just at the minute she seems to be thinking "When do I go out again" Now I don't know how much she is being paid during this visit but last time it was a quite considerable sum far far more than the average salary in the Ukraine really the equivalent to more than the average annual salary in just 3 months. Surely RLC and we have a right to have some minimum expectations for that kind of wage.

The other girls are delivering to the best of their ability. the Twins cannot help their lack of imagination but Belle has already proven that she is a much bigger personality than they are so I am suffering disappointment with her and anger at her employees. Stay in or stay out but if you do stay out what you do during your limited time in has to be worth watching.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Be careful what you wish for.....

People change...The thing with a girl returning is a coin toss. 

If your lucky she'll act as she did the first time. If your really lucky she'll be better than the first time. But it's just as likely she'll be different and not as good as the first time.

Belle is a prime example. A lot of people were happy and expecting her to be like she was the first time. But she's not like she was the first time. Yes I know it looked like she looked she might be the same for a couple days and there may be some more of that. But so far she has not been the same. (Some people feel the same way about Irma and Stella). Would bringing back another girl make Belle like she was before? Maybe and then again maybe not. Who's to say the girl that returns will be the same as she was before? You can hope she will be the same but if you expect her to be the same then your setting yourself up to be disappointed. 

I've watched the comments go from happy excitement to frustrated disappointment and in some post even anger. Some may disagree but it comes down to expectations. Beyond seeing the girls naked now and then I have no expectations about what they do. If they aren't doing anything I leave and check back just like a few others have said they do.

Okay I said I wouldn't comment on Belle but I needed an example. She's back on the no comment list with Nora and Nicole.:biggrin:

As always these are my thoughts on what I'm seeing in here and in no way suggest that others should or do think the same.

Now I'll go back to my corner. Where'd I put that fire suit.flamethrower.gif

DES lets just remember that the girls are paid to be here and be watched. Ok they dont have to put on shows but if they want the cash its there for them to do so. Now for instance Belle ok she mau not be the same Girl she was but she showed flashes that she is but now has got into the habit of not been in on any evening of the week. Its not entertaining for the viewer in any way. We pay enough money for it!

This goes for all the Barcelona Girls at the moment im not entirely picking on. Belle but she is offering herself as prime example. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Currrently, almost non of the barcelona girls is living in this apartments for real. Sure, there were exceptions (0e.g. Nicole), but most of them stay there like others go to work (and just have this teasing shows).

I also do not think, that the girls get real friends in this apartment a lot, even with them spend so much and very close time together. Best example is maybe Danaya. She told (based on translations) some other girls in the apartment that she lost contact with her "RLC girlfriend" very fast.

I think, it is easy to see that the concept of a girls apartment do not work with the idea of "The private life of other people live in 24/7.". It is more a fassade as anything else. I hope, RLC will find a way for improvement. The current situation is more that useless.  

that's for you Mr.box i watched this episode a few days ago : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeX-eXBw3D0

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

DES lets just remember that the girls are paid to be here and be watched. Ok they dont have to put on shows but if they want the cash its there for them to do so. Now for instance Belle ok she mau not be the same Girl she was but she showed flashes that she is but now has got into the habit of not been in on any evening of the week. Its not entertaining for the viewer in any way. We pay enough money for it!

This goes for all the Barcelona Girls at the moment im not entirely picking on. Belle but she is offering herself as prime example. 

I am still going to watch her obviously but then I have a one track mind LOL.

BTW RLC by the return of Nora and Irma gave a clear message that the stakes were being upped and with professional cam girls like Michelle and Jess and top glamour models like Angel they knew that people just are not going to accept the Kami and Kristy looking pretty in their underwear with some faux lesbian undertones era any more and those 2 have moved on a great deal as well.

They still get a lot of love despite having dropped in popularity because of their away time but when they aren't on holiday they and the circle of friends do provide entertainment.

The girls employed during the party era were more hardcore than before but I doubt if even their employees new just how well that would work.

• Upvote 1

That was mighty strange

My Belle:heart: took her underwear off :biggrin: walked to the kitchen I think checked on the LR then not only put the same panties and bra back on but her collar back on as well - that was very weird.

Very sad because right now she is bending in front of the cameras - now lying on the bed. I don't know what is in her head at the moment but it was almost as though maybe she didn't want to be naked but if that was the case why put the collar back on?

29 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

that's true and i saw that yesterday poeple were defending the girls because they were going out for irma's "leaving party". That's understandable but they are out almost every nights :X so when i read this morning that poeple were all chearing together for another night out i couldn't stop laughing xD poeple are happy to pay for girls going out & on their phone all day ...

( i miss the summer crew :X)

• Upvote 1