Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

no the only one would be nora 

Nora was still nothing like what Nicole has serves up I'm afraid...Unless Nora was in Nicole's current room in B2, which she wasn't,  All the NV cams in B1 are shite...If anyone can come up with a girl in B1, B2 or KKH who's shown us more when bating, than Nicole today, they get a prize...It isn't even her best, but NV and Cam angles are still head, shoulders and pussy ahead of any of the other girls, past and present...IMO...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...If anyone can come up with a girl in B1, B2 or KKH who's shown us more when bating, than Nicole today, they get a prize....:biggrin:

you have real love you nic don't you naga  the only one is Heidi but cam 14 is 3 times farther way then miss Nicolas are oh wait Nicolas are right on top of her bed so I guess that's way we can see it so much better :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

you have real love you nic don't you naga  the only one is Heidi but cam 14 is 3 times farther way then miss Nicolas are oh wait Nicolas are right on top of her bed so I guess that's way we can see it so much better :biggrin::biggrin:

Hey bud, I do love her to bits but I say what I see, a bit like you... She has been immense with her bate shows...I do believe she is playing to the cams a bit more this time but her bates are 100% genuine..No barca girl can touch her for bate performances... She is so desperate to get off, and I don't think her boyfriends can satisfy her either...like I can...:biggrin:...Of course, she keeping me to one side if all else fails, because she knows I'll do the business..:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey bud, I do love her to bits but I say what I see, a bit like you... She has been immense with her bate shows...I do believe she is playing to the cams a bit more this time but her bates are 100% genuine..No barca girl can touch her for bate performances... She is so desperate to get off, and I don't think her boyfriends can satisfy her either...like I can...:biggrin:...Of course, she keeping me to one side if all else fails, because she knows I'll do the business..:biggrin:

naga I to love her and you know that and if you think back to when one of the other girls was here  not so long ago what did I say or talk the most about  I still :heart: that one with all my :heart:

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Regina is waiting for Sher naked in bed.:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Now joined by an equally naked Sher. :heart:

15 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Both naked in bed now:heart:

Now what????