Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking hell guys!!...I've just come back from tea...Now if some of the guys on here are consistent, they'll hate this teasing non real life senario...Nicole is as straight as they come, so I'm assuming they won't be watching...:dodgy:

I'm consistent enough... I have told before what I would think if this happened

On 27.7.2017 at 2:30 AM, ed2 said:

If she did, I would be super dissapointed by her, it would be all for show, not really genuine.

I say save the lesbian sex for some actual lesbians, like Nina&Kira just had a good round tonight

I stand by that, but I guess alot of guys on here got what they are always wanting, a staged lesbian act! And I still think Nicole is just as straight as before.

• Like 1

A big thank you Sofie...that was great...:heart:..Thanks girls...I know it was a tease but it also got you both aroused...especially Sofie, I think, who must have been pretty wet down there!!!...Great bate...:biggrin:..Nicole has sorted herself out in the bathroom...thanks to the Nicole haters.:angry:.....She get's us all excited, then hides. We'll probably see her doing more of this from now on unfortunately...:sad:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I like watching those two do there staged shows that they are told to do :dodgy:

I like watching you do your staged, scripted and fake outrage comments to get a reaction out of us :biggrin:::)::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

..Nicole has sorted herself out in the bathroom...thanks to the Nicole haters.:angry:.....She get's us all excited, then hides. We'll probably see her doing more of this from now on unfortunately...:sad:

she has been doing that most of the time she been back :dodgy: but I still like watching her

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A big thank you Sofie...that was great...:heart:..Thanks girls...I know it was a tease but it also got you both aroused...especially Sofie, I think, who must have been pretty wet down there!!!...Great bate...:biggrin:..Nicole has sorted herself out in the bathroom...thanks to the Nicole haters.:angry:.....She get's us all excited, then hides. We'll probably see her doing more of this from now on unfortunately...:sad:

noone can make nicole do shit she was gonna hide anyway noone hates on her they just say what they see

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, West_California said:

Bravo Bravo !!
How exquisitely sensous. excellent execution.
they pulled my eye's out like a magnet...
my flag was up the whole time !

Thank You Ladies .....

Hey WC, where have you been hiding...:biggrin: