Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

RLC Scam :biggrin: teasing in apartments and real life  outdoor

Now that these girls did their show they can be away all night and part of the day

RLC does not know what to invent to please  subscribers and recover :angel:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

I hope this "event" will not repeat. All very unrealistic and very strange. :cry:

Do you remember the past, were there were nicole used her dildo without pants until the end. All without running away or keep look away from the camera. It is not the same girl any more. :cry:

Nicole may not be the same as last time for a couple of reasons. One she may have saw her face plastered all over the internet by people who could care less about the girls while she was bating. Two she is picking up a lot more crap then the last time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The attitudes of all the girls in these two apartments have changed.  The returning one's have shut down and they are influencing the new ones.  The reason, RLC has shown that they have no authority over what goes on.  There have been many issues that RLC has failed to shut down, such as going out all night every single night.  The girls have seen this and as a result...do not give a fuck.  They are putting in the minimum required and enjoying the "girls on vacation" light that RLC presents  them in on the apartment title.

Amen Max....you are exactly right!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nicole may not be the same as last time for a couple of reasons. One she may have saw her face plastered all over the internet by people who could care less about the girls while she was bating. Two she is picking up a lot more crap then the last time.

I think, unlike what a lot here believe or want to believe, it is the main reason for the girls hiding completely, or hiding their face. Getting posted all over the internet can seriously damage your career, or relations with friends and family. And the reasoning "they knew what they signed up for" doesn't fly with me. I want to see real girls with real lives, and real lives to go back to after RLC. If that comes at the cost that some of them will want to keep some things private, that's fine with me. I'll keep hunting for peeks of what I'm not supposed to see, as a true voyeur. :angel:

And on top of that, Nicole is still dealing with the fallout of her previous stay, many never gave her a second chance. The negative comments started the instant her name appeared on the listings. :dodgy:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, iogres said:

RLC Scam :biggrin: teasing in apartments and real life  outdoor

Now that these girls did their show they can be away all night and part of the day

RLC does not know what to invent to please  subscribers and recover :angel:

But Sofie almost never go out at night (not never, but it is extremely rare). And I don't remember her spending a complete night outside :huh:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

I think, unlike what a lot here believe or want to believe, it the main reason for the girls hiding completely, or hiding their face. Getting posted all over the internet can seriously damage your career, or relations with friends and family. And the reasoning "they knew what they signed up for" doesn't fly with me. I want to see real girls with real lives, and real lives to go back to after RLC. If that comes at the cost that some of them will want to keep some things private, that's fine with me. I'll keep hunting for peeks of what I'm not supposed to see, as a true voyeur. :angel:

And on top of that, Nicole is still dealing with the fallout of her previous stay, many never gave her a second chance. The negative comments started the instant her name appeared on the listings. :dodgy:

I think you are right about why the girls are hiding their faces, but think it's not good that RLC lets it go through.

I am a true voyeur and i am disturbed by everything so plainly not genuine. If the girls do not like to be seen on a website like RLC, they may be better off without to participate at all. Just to enjoy the benefits without accepting the disadvantages is somehow wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spock said:

Penso che tu abbia ragione per il motivo per cui le ragazze nascondono i loro volti, ma credo che non sia buono che RLC lo lascia passare.

Sono un vero e proprio voyeur e sono disturbato da tutto così chiaramente non genuino. Se le ragazze non amano essere visto in un sito web come RLC, potrebbero essere migliori senza partecipare a tutti. Solo per godere dei benefici senza accettare gli svantaggi è in qualche modo sbagliato.

To be 100x 100 voyeur the cameras should be hidden