Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

man I would have thought she would have got more then that for a video  no wonder she has to come on rlc to make some money :biggrin: at that price she couldn't afford a place to live  :biggrin:   so are you saying that she not worth more then 45 plus tax :biggrin: :biggrin: 

My money is my Money, her money is her money,,, there are over 457,000 people out there that are members of RLC and also visit CC,,,so do the math,,$21,375,000, I will tip her after she sucks the tip of my Weiner. Nicole is not broke or filthy rich, but she does make good money. I'm only sorry for you guys who have to wait until I'm done running through all these ladies only to send them back to all of you the next day and after I wear them out so much that they can only sleep all day.:biggrin::biggrin:

cash.gifselfie.gifcash.gif

9 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

IMHO I feel that Polya and Helen are way more sensual than Sofie and Nicole.  Sofie and Nicole are (as someone else stated) young girls in a big girl world.  I agree.  Enough with the little teasing scenarios.

guess you didn't like Angelina , Karol, or the twins just to name a few.

• Like 1

did Nicola just remember that no show is no money is that why she just did last few mins of 30 min bate uncovered :dodgy:    euromike69 you may not be getting another shot with her if she has to come home and bate two more times  and what that is telling me is you aren't going to sell a lot of those video :biggrin:

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I'm glad you are so concerned about my Weiner,,,we are ok thank you very much for your concern,, you may need to see a grammar coach :biggrin::biggrin:

hell I forgot that rita was in rlc so you know all about the doc thing :dodgy: :biggrin:

I must be a very strange person. When I go on a vacation to a fun place like Barcelona, I don't spend my time walking around naked wanking and drinking and dancing inside the damn motel just to please people who might be watching me on a camera. I go out on the town and have a good time.

I really can't expect more of others than I would expect from myself.

• Like 9