Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Jägermeister. 35% alcohol. From coffee cups. Each girl has about 120ml. They're drunk before they get wherever they go! There the "right" drinks and they see their Jägermeister again!

in Italy Jagermeister alcoholics they drink, because it stuns you immediately

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in Italy Jagermeister alcoholics they drink, because it stuns you immediately

I have a friend who was driving a large truck from time to time. Before he drove he always drank 0.4l Jägermeister. Otherwise he was afraid to drive. Before Jägermeister was internationally known through an unprecedented image campaign, it was the old men's and alcoholic drink in Germany. The manufacturer was almost broke, then came this advertising campaign, which told the young people in the world, you have to drink Jägermeister. And such women who consume without thinking everything the industry dictates to them, naturally drink it. It did not even taste them, as you could see. At least one of those girls will vomit tonight! I work 10 years in a Pub. I have seen it all!

So, as lovely as Angel looked, lying in the bath, 1 bate hidden by the bubbles isn't really enough to satisfy us in god knows how many hours of total nothingness...

Angel is the only one that really offers us something different in either apartment, apart from some occasional lovely nudity from Gina and the Twins, but I thought this was a bit of a token gesture tonight to be honest and I didn't enjoy it much...Sorry Angel...:heart:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What have they done to deserve another nite out?:biggrin:

Let's see..making clay sculptures...walking around naked..teasing..badly singing..taking showers..dancing....::).  That's hard work.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What have they done to deserve another nite out?:biggrin:

Sarcasm Snake...:dodgy:

I think, because of B1, there must be a body paint shortage in Barcelona right now...That's why they don;t stay in anymore....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Alors, aussi belle que Ange avait l'air, couché dans le bain, 1 bate caché par les bulles ne suffit pas vraiment pour nous satisfaire en Dieu sait combien d'heures de néant au total ...

Angel est le seul qui nous offre vraiment quelque chose de différent dans les deux appartements, à l'exception de nudité belle occasion de Gina et les Twins, mais je pensais que cela était un peu ce soir geste symbolique pour être honnête et je ne jouissent pas de beaucoup ... Désolé Angel ...:heart:

Ange avait commencé a bate dans son lit 20h20 mais Rose est venu frapper a la porte  pour lui donner quelque chose puis elle a continue dans le bain

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Let's see..making clay sculptures...walking around naked..teasing..badly singing..taking showers..dancing....::).  That's hard work.:biggrin:

... on a page called REAL LIFE CAM it is useless. ... :cry:

• Upvote 1