Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I love how RLC is makeing fools of all thier customers. 

It sucks bro.some say that it's nice that the girls are having fine..Myself all I can say it's that I have zero fun watching two apartments with zero girls in it..and in the end of the month they will recieve money always..and I will be withdrawn.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It sucks bro.some say that it's nice that the girls are having fine..Myself all I can say it's that I have zero fun watching two apartments with zero girls in it..and in the end of the month they will recieve money always..and I will be withdrawn.

I already cancelled. Have a couple weeks left but RLC will not answer me when I contact support. That shows how much they care. At least here in the states the companys care about thier customers for the most part.

I wonder all the time why the girls drank the Jägermeister, before they went out. This is to be courage for something that comes. For a normal club visit, you do not need it, right? For a visit to the Swingerclub maybe already!