Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not sure of the time but if you've still got Replay you can check it out. She was sunbathing naked on the balcony and walking around naked too. 

At one point she left something on the couch and went in to get it, as she leaned over she lifted her leg up quite high, I bet the view from Cam 2 would have been awesome but I only saw the view from Cam 1. 

If you do find it let me know :biggrin:

Well :biggrin: Yes it looked great on Cam 1 where I saw it first but I will look very carefully at Cam 2 ... I think we might have been slightly unlucky but that is the kind of shot that I live for as a voyeur. That is what I'm about not the bating (which I enjoy from some girls) or the lesbian stuff (for which we are all very grateful) and that is my OCD to see those shots and particularly about Belle. i worry about not seeing them - that's why I still go on about September - but I do not have OCD about Belle but about those shots. People seem to find it hard to understand (not you Ben and most others) - and admittedly my effusive posts about Belle may not help that confusion - but really while I would love to fuck Belle, I am not actually going to fly out to Barcelona or the Ukraine even if I was stupid enough to think I had a chance.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks.....With as little as I've seen of either one in the last week or so.......I give up.:confused:

Well I'm off to make some Chicken Tagine (I am cheating because I bought the apricot sauce and I just need to add the peppers) and I think it will be delicious. So far today as usual Angel is well in the lead, but Candy ... I mean Rosie ... is in a surprise second place ith My Belle:heart: bringing up the rear, but what a rear :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I'm off to make some Chicken Tagine (I am cheating because I bought the apricot sauce and I just need to add the peppers) and I think it will be delicious. So far today as usual Angel is well in the lead, but Candy ... I mean Rosie ... is in a surprise second place ith My Belle:heart: bringing up the rear, but what a rear :biggrin:

Maybe in B2 but I have to give the overall lead to Gina.::) Even if she was passed out from drinking..:biggrin: