Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OT.......catching up on posts.  Thanks for all the "have a good time" posts from y'all.   Now that I'm caught up I will report that we caught a total of 82 keepers this morning!!!  My bro and his brotherNlaw and my son are getting everything ready for a fish fry!!!   See y'all Sunday :)

Eat hearty, Harley

Great for you all but close to a bust for me. I have waited 120 days for a naked/bottomless exercise by My Belle:heart: and just like when she did the hour long peeling in front of Becca she chose the worst position possible - well almost she could have been crossing cameras whereas you all got Rosie in 7 days on Cam 2 where Belle normally exercises. At least near the end I saw something but I bet you saw much better pictures of Rosie

Still this was easily the best thing we've seen in the house in the LR since My Belle:heart:'s sexy naked dance there in daylight 18 days ago. Please keep this up girls and My Belle:heart: you will become a star once more - you are always a star in my eyes.

I hope they do that again with the 2 girls the other way around and slightly nearer the wall.

If I had to title a book on watching My Belle:heart: in the house I would call it:

"The Ecstasy and The Frustration." or maybe "The Voyeur's Fear of the Hidden Pussy."

However thank you again girls for tonight and I'm sure the sexy naked dancing will happen in the next few days :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I said the same damn thing, she has an incredible arse, big big fan of dat ass

Well the other night when she briefly wiggled near the table and I was watching on Cam 1, it almost had the same hypnotic effect on me from a distance as The Goddess's does and I know of no higher praise.

• Upvote 1