Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta agree with you there bud, even though you know my feelings about her...:cry:

I do wonder a bit and usually they don't go out together all the time but it seems like Gina and Stella bonding so strongly, Angel may have bonded with Belle so that might have affected her behaviour. Angel was the first of the 2 to be out all night but maybe they just agreed this was the way they were going to go. I actually believed Angel was out last night  :blush: and came back in 10 minutes after B&R so used to I am of this pattern but it was just Belle being noisy

2 hours ago, wathou said:

i agree with that and i'm shocked that belle has a better contract but it could explain why she doesn't do shit in the appartment if she negotiate a better fix salary that's why she is not going after the bonuses. If that's the case really dumb move from rlc ! Unless you are talking about the big money she made last time because of the bonuses but right now if i was rlc i wouldn't even pay her full salary ... 

and about angel dating someone right now i'm not sure about that, because why would she call her bf everynight ? you are going to say she is cheating on him, but for me angel has not the behavior of a cheater or maybe they are in a open relationship.

I still believe Angel isn't dating outside the apt from her behaviour and body language, and her phone calls to her boyfriend. Yes, she came in pantiless the other morning but it might have been for another reason than the obvious one, IMO....She works a lot outside the apt, so it isn't beyond the realms of possibility she's made friend with some other girls...IMO...:angel:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she works hard, but has also decided to have a bit of fun instead of being stuck in home alone on an evening....and who can blame her...

and you know how feel about her and if she is more happy out side the apartment then that's where i feel she should be and I will be happy for her

16 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Noldus. Help.  Every time i sign on i am getting a unsupported video format and reinstalled adobe flash and it still dont work.  Any suggestions??? 

which browser are you using?

3 hours ago, wathou said:

"fill" is written feel btw ^^'

and i think u picked the wrong target, angel is maybe the only one in b1 & b2 that is somewhat entertaining to watch ( even if i'm a bit sad that the new bedroom cams are so far and we can't see shit, sadly). And it's true since 2 weeks or so she has been out a lot of the time, even going out at night but can you blame her ? She was always home alone at night while gina was at b1 & belle was out, and alone during the day also ( when she wasn't out to work) because belle was sleeping the day off and gina was at b1 ... So she probably said to herself everyone else is having fun at night why not me !?

I am going to point out during that first period Belle was at least turning up at parties in B1 not participating like we might hope but then in general they were not good parties  but as a girl who like Irma was always the life and soul of the party previously we expected a lot more from her, whereas Angel wasn't joining in almost from the start so there is a bit of blinkered view here. It is not poor Angel on her own as that has largely been her own choice. There's no doubt for most of their mutual stay Angel has done more on a day to day basis in terms of good nudity both in the BeR and out , and moving around, exercising and giving little wiggles. Angel has shown she's willing to party with boys and going out clubbing with the others but I think her outside schedule has always dominated, it's just she's more consistent and reliable in terms of doing her bit for the project.

16:40 Belle still in bed.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Noldus. Help.  Every time i sign on i am getting a unsupported video format and reinstalled adobe flash and it still dont work.  Any suggestions??? 

I had the same problem ... I watched Replay, then came back and the problem was solved ... good luck

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Chrome and i tried Firefox

check if you have the latest version;

7 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Chrome and i tried Firefox

on a pc or are you using apple (or phone)

20 minutes ago, tamani said:

La jumelle qui a de l'acnée au visage comment se prénomme t'elle?

Elle s'appelle Lia et celle la avec la marque sur son aval-bras droit s'appelle Mia.

Edited by Oldstalker
pour corriger mon Français