Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I have not seen them all day. But I know that in a nutshell, she has been sleeping all day in bed ... You can apply that to "Sleep by day and live by night" I would add, "out of the house"
It's a shame that so many fans she made on her last visit, she is behaving badly with them.

She might just be in a bar like a couple of nights ago when she and Rosie came bat drunk. Shew was in her jeans and a white vest top.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Angel looks like she means business in that get up. I doubt if she's going to the same place as B&R.

Angel always tries to look her best when she goes out. So that's not an indicator.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, rj219 said:

really sad  but that's there real life not to be shared here

Very true.They basicaly know that just need to be in bed looking to phone,sometimes be nude,some massages and when they want something more intimate...they go out and do it..it's not with all the girls but it's becoming more and more usual in rlc.No need to do nothing..no need for act real or nothing..the pay check it's garanted for them in the end of the month as it seems.And some will defend this kind of girls,that basically are joking with them and their money...at least it's what I fell regard some of this girls..the twins,Stella,some of the actual b2 girls.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ella sólo podría estar en un bar como hace un par de noches cuando ella y Rosie llegó palo borracho. Shew estaba en sus pantalones vaqueros y una camiseta chaleco blanco.

I feel for you friend, more than for her. I know you and many others are here for Belle. She raised a lot of passions the last time she was here, I recognize she was one of the RLC queens, at least for me. But this time. She has simply disappeared. My interest in that house is almost nil. Even the new girl is more interesting for what she's done than for what she does. I do not know if it will be the atmosphere, or it will be, but it is not a conducive environment for RLC customers.

• Upvote 2

really do not understand why RLC is following this road for the two apartments which make more money, it is true that for now the competition is not strong enough, but if guessed the right people to put in their apartments for RLC become hard times, as assets commercial are really bankruptcy

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

BOYS DO MAIL PROTEST A RLC CANCELED AND SUBSCRIPTION.
MAYBE SOMETHING IS OBTAINED FROM THESE THIEVES

I feel you have overestimated your power. However I always hope though if it gets past 1 I might give in.

Angel works a lot so I think it's highly unlikely she hasn't made some friends in the modelling world while here. Whether she;s meeting them tonight or not I don't know. She may have met someone or, as Snake suggested before, her BF might be here in Barca. 

Whoever you're going out to meet tonight Angel, have a lovely night and stay safe...:angel::heart: